We're cheap and expendable.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN / TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN / TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER   Sat 24 Jul 2010, 9:31 pm

Quote :
Originally Posted by Destructoid
Capcom's "Street Fighter and beyond" panel at SDCC is going on as we speak. News from the panel has just leaked out that the rumored Street Fighter/Tekken crossover titles are for real. Just like we heard, there will be two games in this crossover, one that plays like Street Fighter, and the other that plays like Tekken. Some sort of tag-team gameplay will be involved in at least one of the two games. Street Fighter X Tekken and Tekken X Street Fighter are their titles.

The "X' is pronounced "cross". Why couldn't they just call it "Street Fighter Cross Tekken"? Why must they confuse me so?

No release dates have been announced, but we're hearing that the games aren't coming until after Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is released, don't expect anything until after Spring 2011.

(Source)

Oh, hell yes!

PostSubject: Re: STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN / TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER   Sat 24 Jul 2010, 9:52 pm

Did not want....until I saw the gameplay.

Hopefully these are not full $60 retail releases.....Although I would probably pass on the Namco version anyways, lol. It looks like SF X Tekken is using the same engine with slightly altered character models as SFIV. And I would imagine Tekken x SF does the same thing with the engine used for Tekken 6.

Street Fighter X Tekken Gameplay Clip From Comic-Con 2010 Video from GameVideos
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN / TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER   Sat 24 Jul 2010, 9:55 pm

I'm more of a Tekken with 8 way run, moving around a lot, and punishing.

Sorry, but the easy reversal windows (Mashing) on SF4 (if they decide to use the engine) DO NOT go well with me. Unless they go with a lot of chain combos over links.

I seriously want to see footage from both games...you don't really see over the top-ness in 3d 8 way run games (now is the time).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN / TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER   

Back to top Go down

STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN / TEKKEN X STREET FIGHTER
Page 1 of 1