Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Force Unleashed 2

Go down 
+4
Claustrophobic Clown
laaka2raw
VGH_Jacob
Forgotten_Gamer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 10:35 pm

I haven't seen anything on here for this game yet and personally I'm looking forward to it. Obviously I'm hoping that they fix some of the targeting and menu times and stuff like that, but does anyone else have any thoughts on the game? I heard you might see Admiral Ackbar so if that's true that alone will make the game a win in my book.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 7:59 pm

I'm with you on this one. Force Unleashed 2 looks like it could be really cool, but I haven't really seen that many improvements or enhancements on the gameplay front. It seems like they're making a big deal about having 2 lightsabers instead of tweaking and improving the controls, which weren't bad in the first one but could've used some work. Either way, I'll still probably be picking this up just because I love lightsabers and think more games should have them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
laaka2raw
Unranked
Unranked
laaka2raw

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:43 pm

whats so much better about this one than the last?
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobic Clown
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Claustrophobic Clown

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 8:58 am

Well, this can't be good... from what I've just read, the producer of
both Star Wars: TFU games has resigned. The odd thing about this is the
fact that he's been heavily hinting that there's supposed to be a third
TFU game somewhere down the pipeline.

Blackman Out At Lucasarts - G4tv.com
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 10:41 am

Well considering that TFU has been their best selling game series so far (all though The Old Republic will probably change that) I doubt that just because he quit they're gonna just stop making them all together. I'd imagine they'd just find someone else, but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 2:40 pm

I wouldn't worry too much about that. It could be like the guy on the Assassins Creed team who resigned after Brotherhood was shown at E3. He said, I have brought you all most of the way, now take it home. TFU2 doesn't look ground breaking so I don't think that they could magically mess it up after 1 guy leaves.
Back to top Go down
Outlawed
Unranked
Unranked
Outlawed

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:30 pm

RawlerBrawler wrote:
Well considering that TFU has been their best selling game series so far (all though The Old Republic will probably change that) I doubt that just because he quit they're gonna just stop making them all together. I'd imagine they'd just find someone else, but I could be wrong.

I'm pretty sure Battlefront is their best-selling series.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

Too bad Battlefront 3 will never be made Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Force Unleashed 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force Unleashed 2   Force Unleashed 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Force Unleashed 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: