HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Infamous 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Infamous 2   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 6:14 am

So there's no real thread on this game, so I figured I'd make one.

Main site:inFAMOUS 2
Release: TBA

The E3 trailer is on the front page of the website. PSblog just released a cut-scene from the game here.

Who else is stoked for this game? I freakin' loved the first one.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 6:15 am

I loved the game too, but personally I'm hoping that the second one has a bit more replay value. Some people might disagree with me on this but right after I beat the first one I got pretty bored. All you can really do afterward is beat up a bunch of random enemies and do some 4 minute mini-missions, but honestly I find those a bit repetitive. I ended up selling the game about a week after I beat it, but I still loved the main story. I just hope they can make the second one a bit more entertaining after you beat it.

Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 6:16 am

I really liked the first game. I wish I played it a little more but I get caught up in other games.

It was a bit repetitive but it was still fun using all the powers you had. I beat it as good and then i replayed it evil. I wish there was more of a difference to the story but oh well.

With the second game I just hope they don't try and do TOO much more. One thing I really liked about the first game was that it was simple. You earned powers, used powers and completed missions. I just don't want to see it get too much more involved and complicated.

I also don't care for the change in the character's appearance and voice actor. Stuff like that just bothers me.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 6:20 am

For some reason I wasn't really in to the whole trophies thing at first so I never got platinum before I sold it, but looking back now I wish I still had it so I could get the platinum. That's my only real regret as far as that game goes.

Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 1:30 pm

All the redesigns they are doing to Cole is giving me a headache, soon they're going to take out Cole completely and just put in Nathan Drake

VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 3:41 pm

Evan dont joke about Nathan Drake! Nathan and Nolan North are taking over the world!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 6:36 pm

I loved Infamous 1. I played through the game as a good guy and got 100%, and I have to agree, once you finish the game there's really not a whole lot left to do. So, to get my platinum trophy I decided to start it on hard and go through my evil playthrough but halfway through and I got distracted and to this day I still haven't finished to get my platinum.

Anyways, learning that they are going back to the old Cole design was good news for me. I liked the new design, but preferred his old look better. I just hope they have a little more variety in the game and maybe do a little work on the NPC engagements because their animations got pretty repetitive and boring, not to mention the missions as well. All in all, I am really looking forward to Infamous 2, if anything for the story, because I thought the story in the first one was fantastic, and the twist at the end really made me want to learn more about Cole and the Infamous universe.

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infamous 2   

Back to top Go down

Infamous 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Playstation 3 Hardware / Media / Online-
Jump to: