Share | 

Playstation Plus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Libertine
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 11:54 am

This place looks empty, so I had to fill it up.

PlayStation Plus!!!

Who will be paying for Sony new online service called Playstation Plus?
$17.99---3 Months
$49.99---12 Months
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 11:55 am

Quote :
This place looks empty, so I had to fill it up.

That's what she said.

sunny

I don't really feel like spending money on Playstation Plus. I mean, Xbox already got me draining my pockets.

Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

PS3 is gay.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 11:56 am

People with more money than sense?

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 11:58 am

If it didn't include Qore, I'd be screaming RIPOFF galore. But it does, so I guess it may be worth it.

They said PS3 users will be the only ones able to beta test Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multi-player features in the fall.

I bet ya when the time comes, they'll say you'll have to be a Plus subscriber to access it.
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Macabronis
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 11:59 am

I agree 100% i have NO problem paying for better service with some goodies thrown in. hell ive not really played my xbox in a few months and i still pay for it....... whats 50.00 a year folks??? you waste more than that in a couple months usually on trivial shit
Back to top Go down
BrunoJuno
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:02 pm

I MIGHT pay for this... I've been doing the yearly subscriptions to Qore since it came out and I love it (but it's way cheaper than this). I think I'm going to wait and hear from some people and see what they think of it.
Back to top Go down
FightingCanucks
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:03 pm

It sounded great when I first heard it at the conference. Then, I listened closely... all that free stuff they give you? Once your subscription ends, they take it all back. Basically, you're paying $49.99 a year just for Qore (not sure if it's every month or just certain months when it's given to you), some discounts and maybe a beta here and there (and automatic downloads... whoopdedoo). Unlikely that even half of those discounts are even useful to an individual.

Great? No. I'm still considering it, but I hope that a LOT of those discounts come in handy if I do get PSPlus. Paying money to save money...
Back to top Go down
Sagamore
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:31 pm

You're getting a lot more than what you've mentioned in your post... hell, they're giving yearly subscribers an additional 3 months of service for free. Right there makes it a better bargain than even Xbox Live...

PlayStation Plus is a service that lives on top of the current PlayStation Network. So, while users will continue to have free access to PlayStation Network’s unmatched and ever-growing suite of new and exclusive content, services, and community focused tools – just as they do today – PlayStation Plus subscribers will gain access to an exclusive set of features and content designed specifically for gamers.

When you subscribe to PlayStation Plus, you’ll get free games and DLC (pretty sweet), frequent discounts on PlayStation Store, early invitations to select betas of popular games, and free monthly episodes of Qore – our high-definition, interactive gaming lifestyle show. You’ll also enjoy new functionality such as Full Game Trial where you can “try before you buy” – play a Blu-ray or PSN game for up to one hour and then you can buy the game, download it and keep your progress and trophies. Another cool feature is Automatic Downloads that will push select demos, game related videos, patches and firmware updates to your PS3 so you don’t have to think about it. Total it up and you’ll get hundreds of dollars of value through the year with exclusive digital content from both our World Wide Studios Group and our publishing partners. And every month we’ll be adding new content and continually adding new features, making PlayStation Plus an incredible value, time saver and ticket to front-of-the-line access.

At launch, PlayStation Plus will offer subscribers the full PlayStation Network game, WipEout HD, full game trial of inFAMOUS, PSP minis and PS One Classics such as Fieldrunners, Age of Zombies and Rally Cross, as well as premium avatars, themes and DLC levels and map packs. Additionally, subscribers will always have access to their virtual library of free games for as long as they keep their PlayStation Plus subscription. In all, subscribers will get an unprecedented amount of value, access and convenience and, in the first month alone, will receive more than $50 worth of content.

PlayStation Plus will be available for a yearly fee of $49.99. We are also running a “limited time offer” giving subscribers 3 free bonus months for signing up for a yearly subscription – so those who sign up now will get 15-months of PlayStation Plus. Consumers also have the option to subscribe for 3 months for $17.99.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 12:34 pm

LMAO, Sagamore your signature cracks me up.

Welcome to the forums!

and, I guess I just have to wait for Playstation Plus and see what it really has to offer.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   Thu 29 Jul 2010, 6:40 pm

I don't use the PS3 enough to warrant a Playstation Plus subscription, so until I do I'll just stick with the free online for Uncharted 2's multiplayer. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playstation Plus   

Back to top Go down

Playstation Plus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Playstation 3 Hardware / Media / Online-
Jump to: