Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kayne and Lynch 2

Go down 
+5
VGH_Sean
Epic Fail Guy
VGH_Jacob
VGH_Evan
Outlawed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Outlawed
Unranked
Unranked
Outlawed

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:33 pm

So, I've seen people play the Demo...

Does anyone know where the heck it is? When is the game even coming out?!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:38 pm

I just watched a video that says its coming out August 20th and I believe it is located in Shanghai, though I could be wrong. I know the first one got a lot of shit over the whole Gamespot thing, but I think the second one looks pretty cool, especially if they twek Fragile Alliance and make it better.
Back to top Go down
Outlawed
Unranked
Unranked
Outlawed

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:41 pm

I really want to play the demo :-\.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:07 pm

I think the demo will be coming out soon. I actually grabbed it a few weeks ago when Xbox Live had that "text to get the code" thing. It's an interesting demo and will give you a good feel of how the game will probably play and look. I definitely recommend downloading it when it becomes available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 8:39 pm

i don't know much about the second one but i really enjoyed playing the first one with my friend.
Back to top Go down
Outlawed
Unranked
Unranked
Outlawed

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:28 pm

VGH_Jacob wrote:
I think the demo will be coming out soon. I actually grabbed it a few weeks ago when Xbox Live had that "text to get the code" thing. It's an interesting demo and will give you a good feel of how the game will probably play and look. I definitely recommend downloading it when it becomes available.

Aw man, I didn't see that. Well hopefully it does come out soon, because I've been seeing "Gamenight with the Developers" on the dashboard and it's making me antsy.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Kane and Lynch 2 Dog Days   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 12:17 pm

Just got done playing the demo. This game is amazing so far. Although the demo was incredibly short, there is some online play.

The game type is called "Fragile Alliance" and just watching the video explaining how and what you do is AMAZING.

Honestly this looks like it will be one of the most fun online game types i have ever played, until assassin's creed brotherhood comes. lol

Back to top Go down
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 8:20 pm

ZOMBIE KANE
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 8:27 pm

I <3 the demo Very Happy. I'm actually thinking of buying this game, now that I played it although the camera is just ridiculously annoying.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 11:33 pm

Dude, I gotta start downloading this.
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyWed 04 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

DUDE THIS GAME IS SOOOO GOOD. I like jizzed myself.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:47 am

Forgotten_Gamer wrote:
I <3 the demo Very Happy. I'm actually thinking of buying this game, now that I played it although the camera is just ridiculously annoying.

definitely going to atleast rent the game and play it with my friend, i can definitely agree with you that the camera is a bit wierd. doesn't it look as though your looking at your character through a video camera?
Back to top Go down
Venusflywap
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Venusflywap

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

Camera was really buggy, might have to wait for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kayne and Lynch 2   Kayne and Lynch 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kayne and Lynch 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: