Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.

Go down 
+2
VGH_John
Zombie Toast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:24 pm

Or is Home kind of dull? Seriously log on and just stand around while guys constantly try to hit on me. Trying to find like-minded gamers to make friends with, but it's mostly GTA and COD fans everywhere who want to get in your pants. I don't get what the appeal is. Maybe it's just me. Maybe if the place had moderators it would be cooler, but it just seems like the wild west.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:31 pm

If you are having guys hit on you then is it possible to change your avatar to a guy? Maybe that would change things up? They would never know if you typed what you wanted to say
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 7:34 pm

Home's pretty boring, I can't remember the last time I logged on. The only positive is dressing up as Santa and doing the running man, which is about all you can do, and even that gets boring after about 10 minutes. I feel like Sony needs to get more organized with Home and do something to make things more interesting, cause, like you said, people just stand around and do nothing which doesn't help anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
StaniSlav
Unranked
Unranked
StaniSlav

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 5:20 pm

Ps3 Home, isn't really interesting. I've been through a couple of cool little promo's they have for siren but nothing too enjoyable or exciting. Wish Sony thought about making it more interactive rather than a total bummer.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 5:41 pm

I agree, there's potential, but Sony sure isn't taking much advantage of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 5:41 pm

I think Ps3 just needs to stop trying and focus more on making exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 9:49 pm

You should lead them on, and then say I'm a 50 year old man who wants some young babies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.   PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack. Empty

Back to top Go down

PS3 Home? More like Ps3 Shack.
Page 1 of 1