Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oi, How's it going?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claustrophobic Clown
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Claustrophobic Clown

Oi, How's it going? Empty
PostSubject: Oi, How's it going?   Oi, How's it going? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 8:53 am

Just joined the site, as you can tell. I've been looking for a new gaming site for a while now, as another one I'm currently subscribed to is troll city and the one prior to that had more lolcats and poop jokes than anything else. This one looked promising, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

Seeing as the state I live in is about as exciting as a sack of rocks, I do quite a bit of gaming in my free time, albeit I'm not at all "hardcore" about it. Essentially, I'm just trying to find some laid-back gamers to play various Xbox 360 games with. Right now, my currently-played multiplayer games include: CoD MW2 (FFA/TDM mostly), Gears of War 2 (Anything), Section 8, Left 4 Dead 2 (Fun, but not my specialty), Dragon Ball Raging Blast, Guitar Hero 5 (I'm awful) and Borderlands. Of course, I also have plenty of others as well.

Hope to discussing our favorite things together Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's it going?   Oi, How's it going? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 8:55 am

Hey Claustrophobic Clown, glad you decided to join the forums! We'll try and keep the trolls and poop jokes to a minimum around here, and hope to chat up some games with you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's it going?   Oi, How's it going? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 9:28 am

Welcome buddy!
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's it going?   Oi, How's it going? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 9:58 am

Nice list of games bro, I'm sure you'll feel right at home Smile

Welcome to the forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's it going?   Oi, How's it going? EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 11:47 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oi, How's it going?   Oi, How's it going? Empty

Back to top Go down

Oi, How's it going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Welcome Section :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: