Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?

Go down 
+2
Forgotten_Gamer
Superdave513
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? Empty
PostSubject: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:52 am

For me a few years ago a friend bet me that I couldn't slow down a cup stack to 20 minutes but I did! It's a lot harder than it sounds because you have to constantly stack without going backwards. What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 12:02 pm

ODST's Firefight mode on the hardest difficulty. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 12:20 pm

First thing that comes to my mind is scoring a game winning goal in a soccer tournament that put us through to the finals. The shot was from half field and we had like 5 mins left. We later placed 2nd in the tournament. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 4:00 am

Ohhhhhhh man. Where to begin?

Firefight, yes. I agree completely.

A few years ago in FIFA 07 I placed in the final 16 of a World Wide Xbox Live tournament, I qualified and everything. The guy who beat me went on to win the whole thing and earned a roster spot on DirecTV's Championship of Gaming. Lucky bastard. I made a crucial defensive mistake in the 116th minute, and lost 1-0. The game before that in the round of 32, I came back from being down 3-0 to tie the game 3-3 in the 90th minute. Won 4-3 in extra time.

Outside of video games...

This one time at a party I was playing beer pong against my friend and her sister. They suck. I am good, really good (well I guess I sucked when this took place...but...the point is they suck.) They had made the final shot, and I had redemption (for those of you who don't know, it means I can shoot at the last cup and if I make it we go to overtime. This girl goes to every hot girl in the party and has them stand behind the cup I have to shoot at, and they all start grinding on each other....some of them were half naked. The entire party stopped to watch them...and then me...as I took the shot.

Like a complete and utter G, I leaned back like Kobe as I shot the ball, and the sound of that ball hitting the cup was gorgeous. But not as awesome as watching the faces of 12 girls realizing that they weren't hot enough to distract me. Yup, that's where the legend of Captain Clutch started....

Explosions in the Sky have acknowledged my existence on their facebook page. I feel cool.

Back to top Go down
Otter
Unranked
Unranked
Otter

PostSubject: Re: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 2:29 pm

David, Mannn. That sucks you didn't get to win that World Championship.

I guess, my greatest accomplishment would be 6th grade spelling bee, I won first place. Neutral
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 4:08 pm

Otter wrote:
David, Mannn. That sucks you didn't get to win that World Championship.

I guess, my greatest accomplishment would be 6th grade spelling bee, I won first place. Neutral

Tell me about it. I was ridiculous at that game, even though I hated it so very much. Oh well, at least the Championship of Gaming went bankrupt mid-way into season 2 lol.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 10:11 pm

I need me to do something impressive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?   What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the most impressive thing you have ever accomplished?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions-
Jump to: