HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 12:06 pm

Thought this was a pretty funny teaser at Comic Con with Captain Jack Sparrow. I thought the Pirates films were pretty good, even though they got a little over the top later on, they were still fun films to watch and I'm kind of looking forward to this new one. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
laaka2raw
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re:Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 12:14 pm

Honestly i wasnt ever too great of a fan on the pirates of the carribean movies in fact i have never completely seen one i have fell asleep in every one
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 1:53 pm

I really enjoyed the POTC trilogy, and if they are making another one well more power to them. Although, I think Kiera and Bloom are not even going to be on the next one right?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 2:01 pm

Yeah, they both aren't signed on for the next one, I'm pretty sure it's going to just focus on Jack Sparrow, for now at least. I just hope they don't drag the series into the ground with this.

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 2:07 pm

I go to school in St. Augustine, FL and about a year ago before I started college at Flagler, my sister who goes there was telling me that the town was in a frenzy because "there was anew pirate ship in the harbor" and since there's a fountain of youth exhibit there Pirates 4 is about the fountain, a lot of people speculated it was them filming. Any who Pirates 4 will not have Kiera Knightley or Orlando Bloom and will instead have Penelope Cruze as Depp's love interest I believe.

Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 2:10 pm

Will the POTC 4 movie be filmed in Florida?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides   

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Page 1 of 1