Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dexter (possible spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

Dexter (possible spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Dexter (possible spoilers)   Dexter (possible spoilers) EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

I'm not sure how many members here watch this incredible show but I know I have a ton of conversational material I'd like to share. This season finale was fucked up and I need to discuss things before I explode.

Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Dexter (possible spoilers)   Dexter (possible spoilers) EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:12 pm

Holllllly fack man, idk where to start. HOW IS SEASON 5 GONNA START? Will Dex simply phone 911 and make up some story or something? Wtf is going to happen with Harrison (impossible to tell unless they space the in-show time inbetween seasons greatly like with season 3-4 (2 year gap in the show I believe). WHAT is Debra going to think? Batista CLEARLY saw Dex chatting with Trinity while he was meandering around homicide. Also, I think they purposely slowed down when Dex first saw Arthur and bumped into that cop, not for dramatic effect, but for story. I honestly dunno what Dex is going to do. Season 4 was all about trying to find yourself yet juggling life with your dark passenger. Dex screwed up big time this season, a couple times.

When I saw Rita lying there in that bathtub, I nearly became depressed for a few days, it really hit me hard, this season finale, not something I can say many, if ANY, shows have done.

Truly a magnificent show. Sorry about the unorganized post, I don't know how to organize my thoughts on this show w/o simply typing down EVERYTHING that comes to mind every few seconds lol...I too feel like ima explode if I can't bounce some thoughts off someone else.

Also...I know it's TV but did they ever really show us what happened after Dex injected Trinity on the road side? I mean...wth happened to Trinity's car? Surely someone would find it if Dexter didn't do anything with it.

And to anyone who seems to doubt Trinity killed Rita....look at how he acts during his final few moments with Dexter, clearly he knows something that Dex doesn't that has put him at peace. As soon as Arthur wakes up he seems to realize his predicament and accept it w/o any fightof struggle, which is odd, seeing as how he seemed to get away after being smoked in the chops with a shovel. Also, during the second half ofthe episode when it's night you often see Dex looking up at the *full moon*. In Rita's msg she said "it LOOKS like it will be a full moon tonight", after she said she had to go back home to grab whatever it wasor for whatever reason. So....she got there during the daytime, prolly when Trinity killed her, then took off in Jonah's car.

Poor Harrison.....

this fucking show owns.
Back to top Go down
Obasanjo
Unranked
Unranked
Obasanjo

PostSubject: Re: Dexter (possible spoilers)   Dexter (possible spoilers) EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:19 pm

Yay for Dexter fans!!!!!!

Awesome ramble Left4Deadfan with the exception of saying Jennifer Carpenter plays Rita. Julie Benz and her awesome fake **** and botox grin won't be returning to the show. Wink

As for the ending, we all knew something bad was going to happen after Trinity was killed. Even though it was obvious that Rita was dead as soon as the baby cried, I sat on the floor in complete fucking silence and stared at the screen from the credits until the end of the interview and didn't process a damn fucking thing. That ending was powerful.

I don't even know where to begin with explanations and/or predictions for season 5 but I'll try. The writers are just too fucking good and I hate them ALL for being such assholes.

We are led to believe that Dexter either followed Trinity from the auto shop or was hidden in the trunk. If this is infact the case, then Trinity had to have killed Rita BEFORE he got his car. If this is the case, then Rita was dead for many many hours before Dexter got home. My biggest problem is how the fuck did Harrison (a freshly crawling and naturally investigative one year old baby) stay in the same fucking puddle of blood all that time with no signs of movement? I can onlt assume that he was placed in the puddle as soon as Dexter got home. If this is the case, wouldn't this rule out Trinity as Rita's killer? Who the fuck could have recreated Dexter's childhood bloodbath? Could have just been total coincedence? The only living person who knows about Dexter's time in the bloody storage container is Mathews. He told Deb some stuff but other than the two of them who the fuck could have possibly been aware of it?

As for the Trinity abduction, if Dexter hid in the trunk, how did he not pass out from the exhaust and fresh paint smell during that long drive? If Dexter removed the oil cap from the engine, how did the car drive at highway speeds for that long without seizing sooner? Once the engine seizes, I doubt it will get very far even if you add more oil to it. If the car seized, how did Dexter drive away? All this leads me to believe Dexter followed him but that would leave Trinity's car on the side of the road and coincedentely enough at the same place where Dexter got into that nasty accident in epidode 1. Why have the abduction in the same spot? I hope to god the whole season wasn't a dream that started the second Dexter crashed. It would make sense to have a nightmare about not being able to kill freely and meeting not only your match but also someone who is better at killing. Of course a dream season is the cheapest route to take and will certainly piss off many a fan.

Some questions to ponder......
1) Who killed Rita?
2) Was Dexter framed by someone who knew about his childhood?
3) Will season five start off with Rita crying over a still comatized Dexter?
4) Will there be a new whore with a nicer ass than Christine?
5) Is Dexter and Arthur both victims of Moloch? (only the book readers will get this one)

Holy fucking shit this show is going to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter (possible spoilers)   Dexter (possible spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter (possible spoilers)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: Movies/TV-
Jump to: