We're cheap and expendable.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Naughty Dog Job Posting Asks for Xbox 360 Production Experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Naughty Dog Job Posting Asks for Xbox 360 Production Experience   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:14 pm

Naughty Dog the developers behind the Uncharted franchise are looking for a few talented folks to help them on their next project. It’s not clear what project their hiring for, but it does include a few interesting bits of information. It looks like you’ll need production experience with the Xbox 360, PC and PS3 experience, which indicates a possibility of a multiplatform game in the works, although owned by Sony we could see some kind of a cross platform with PC. You can check out the job posting on Naughty Dog’s career site for more details.

http://kokugamer.com/2010/08/02/naughty-dog-job-posting-asks-for-xbox-360-production-experience/

Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Job Posting Asks for Xbox 360 Production Experience   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:21 pm

I would love to see Uncharted on the 360 for achievement reasons as I couldn't care less about trophies. But of course since the first two are on the PS3 I'd get it for that.

However I seriously doubt U3 would be coming out on the 360.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Job Posting Asks for Xbox 360 Production Experience   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

As much as I'm all for cross-platform games, I would hate to see Uncharted 3 on the 360. I just don't think the 360 is capable enough in the graphical department and I'd hate to see them have to dumb down the game visually for the 360, cause personally, Uncharted 2 is still one of the best looking games out there. Hopefully this is a new project, in which case I'm excited to hear what they have to announce.

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Indiana Cajones
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Job Posting Asks for Xbox 360 Production Experience   Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:42 pm

Unless Naughty Dog is pulling a Bungie and it just hasn't been announced yet they won't be doing anything on the 360 since they are still owned by Sony. Maybe they are just willing to take people with any coding experience and are willing to train them for their platform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naughty Dog Job Posting Asks for Xbox 360 Production Experience   

Back to top Go down

Naughty Dog Job Posting Asks for Xbox 360 Production Experience
Page 1 of 1