SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnttiApina
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
AnttiApina

SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) Empty
PostSubject: SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)   SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 9:37 pm

Sly cooper was a fantastic game trillogy. From the story line, to the Characters, to the game play, levels and challenges. The games are fantastic! The 3rd ones a little weak on story but all of them are great. Now when is the 4th game coming out??? We've waited for so long. It's bad enough that I now have to get a PS3 if I wanna play it. When is this came coming out? I am so sick of waiting for it!!!
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)   SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:18 pm

AnttiApina wrote:
Sly cooper was a fantastic game trillogy. From the story line, to the Characters, to the game play, levels and challenges. The games are fantastic! The 3rd ones a little weak on story but all of them are great. Now when is the 4th game coming out??? We've waited for so long. It's bad enough that I now have to get a PS3 if I wanna play it. When is this came coming out? I am so sick of waiting for it!!!

WIN, I agree with you all the way, the sly cooper series was awesome. Sadly i have an xbox and if they ever make sly cooper 4 i will not get it, unless, from what i heard they will be making a copy for the psp which i have. I was expecting to see something about sly cooper 4 at E3 this year, sadly, it did not come up. You'd think after the easter egg they hid in inFAMOUS that they would atleast be working on it.

SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) Infamous1

Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)   SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

The Wang Way.
Back to top Go down
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)   SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 2:52 pm

Epic Fail Guy wrote:
AnttiApina wrote:

WIN, I agree with you all the way, the sly cooper series was awesome. Sadly i have an xbox and if they ever make sly cooper 4 i will not get it, unless, from what i heard they will be making a copy for the psp which i have. I was expecting to see something about sly cooper 4 at E3 this year, sadly, it did not come up. You'd think after the easter egg they hid in inFAMOUS that they would atleast be working on it.

Awesome game, and with how the times are going perhaps they will make a cross-platformed Sly Cooper? I mean, Final Fantasy already jumped on board the cross platform train I'm sure others will follow. After all, it's all about the money.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)   SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:49 pm

FairXChange wrote:
Epic Fail Guy wrote:
AnttiApina wrote:

Awesome game, and with how the times are going perhaps they will make a cross-platformed Sly Cooper? I mean, Final Fantasy already jumped on board the cross platform train I'm sure others will follow. After all, it's all about the money.

I would start crying if sly 4 came to xbox Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)   SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?) Empty

Back to top Go down

SLY COOPER PART 4 (What the hell?)
Page 1 of 1