Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Madden NFL 11

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SMROX
Unranked
Unranked

Madden NFL 11 Empty
PostSubject: Madden NFL 11   Madden NFL 11 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:18 pm

didn't find a thread about the game (well, not one that was about the game in general; but there were ones about features), so I figured I'd start one because, well, I'm interested in it. I got the demo a couple days ago and, surprisingly, had a lot of fun with it. I played on Rookie, so it was somewhat easy, it was still challenging enough to grab my interest. I'm gonna be renting it sometime soon (hopefully Blockbuster will have a copy and I won't have to wait) to see if it's something I'd buy. This is the first time I've played a football game since 2005 (I think), and I only played it once. Anywho, I was wondering: Are you able to create a custom team with custom players? Or, are custom teams restricted to players from existing teams?
Back to top Go down
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

Madden NFL 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11   Madden NFL 11 EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:38 pm

Yeah I'm sure you can! This has been able to be done the past 3 games or so. You need to create all your players before hand, then create a team and use the "fantasy team" option when you pick your players. Hopefully it's the same as it was last year.
Back to top Go down
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

Madden NFL 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11   Madden NFL 11 EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:21 pm

You don't want none of this ground game

But yeah, loving the game. Can't wait to get the online franchise going.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madden NFL 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden NFL 11   Madden NFL 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden NFL 11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: