Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?   Empty
PostSubject: Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?    Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?   EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 4:52 pm

With games like Conduit and Super Mario Galazy 1 and 2 dazzling us with graphics we don't often see on the Wii, it makes me question as to WHY we don't see graphics like that often on the Wii. Now I'm not saying graphics are all that matter in a game, but I'm wondering why it is that people decide to not use the system to its potential? Is it just who is on the teams of designers? Are other companies not unable to hire graphic designers as high quality as Nintendo's own team? Do they not want to spend the time it would take to add that extra polish? CAN they not take the time to add the polish without damaging the company? Its just something I've been wondering lately. If you have an answer, or if you have an article on it please post it. I would really like to know.
Back to top Go down
BeefStew
Unranked
Unranked
BeefStew

Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?    Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?   EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 12:31 am

It's partly because of hardware limitations. It's also partly because the Wii Motion gimmick sometimes doesn't work as well as it should in games.
Back to top Go down

Why is the Wii not being used to its potential?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Nintendo Wii & GameCube-
Jump to: