Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bioshock Infinite

Go down 
+9
SirJames
VGH_John
shivertimbermike
Superdave513
Venusflywap
BlackKnight
XboxLuke540
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Jacob
13 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 2:51 pm

Bioshock Infinite 340x_custom_1281589382497_bilogo_background
OMG!!!! This looks AMAZING!!!!

If you can't tell, I'm pretty excited, even though it was just announced. From what I hear, it's Bioshock, set in some sort of floating city. The design looks awesome, the environment looks awesome, the trailer was amazing. This could be a game worth watching.

Article explaining more about it - http://kotaku.com/5607451/bioshock-infinite-goes-beyond-the-sea--into-the-skies
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 3:44 pm

Is this the third installation of the Bioshock Franchise? Cause, it's pretty MOTHERTOOTIN AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 7:22 pm

This looks really awesome, I enjoyed Bioshock didn't so much enjoyed the second one though. Story was lacking something, but multiplayer was a bitch especially the Bee Plasmid.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 10:55 pm

I pray for multiplayer in this game. Bioshock 2 had possibly my favorite multiplayer of all-time, however due to the lack of developer support, that made the experience less enjoyable.

However, if Irrational Games has been working on BS:I for over 3 years already and another 16 months from release, there better be some fine tuned multiplayer included.

I'll likely pick this game up regardless, it looks incredible and the Bioshock series is one of the best single-player games ever created.
Back to top Go down
Venusflywap
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Venusflywap

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

Looks awesome, hopefully they'll still give us a improved MP. I was hoping for BS3 to do that but I guess this is the closest we're going to get to BS3. They also need to update the graphics a bit, the Bioshock engine is kind of outdated in a lot of areas.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

I'm just curious how this MP will work. I forgot who did the MP for BS2 but wasn't it a separate dev from 2k Marin? This is being made by the OG Bioshock 1 team... so I'm curious if they even care about MP.

2K Marin = BS2 SP
BS2 MP = Digital Extremes
Irrational Games = BS1 SP and BS:Infinite SP
Back to top Go down
shivertimbermike
shivertimbermike

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:54 pm

I'll stay sceptically. BS 2 SP was really lame, but since it's the same guys who did 1 I have some hope there.
But BS 2's MP was really fun, but it just had some really ****ed up stuff in it that made me stop playing after a month or so.
We'll see I hope they do a demo.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 4:22 pm

I think its more along the lines of Bioshock 2 didn't live up to the hype of Bioshock 1. When you have a great game like Bioshock its hard to recreate that and make it an interesting storyline with a good twist. If the second had come out first then everyone would be more positive about it.

What I am wondering is if they are going to do a yearly trade off between irrational and 2kmarin. 2kmarin with the multiplayer and irrational with the single player.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 9:49 pm

Bioshock Infinite 162406-bioshock
Back to top Go down
SirJames
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
SirJames

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 9:57 pm

Forgotten_Gamer wrote:
Bioshock Infinite 162406-bioshock

This reminds me...

The new Bomberman Game is coming out soon !
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 10:20 pm

Screenshot of falling character in trailer:

Bioshock Infinite Up_m
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

Superdave513 wrote:
Screenshot of falling character in trailer:

Bioshock Infinite Up_m

LMAO DAVE!!!! Now we all know the truth, that Russell is the main character in Bioshock Infinite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Joemama
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Joemama

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:37 am

BS 1 is my favorite SP ever. BS 2 was good. This looks like amazing
Back to top Go down
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 1:14 am

I did get a huge Disney like vibe from the setting it seems very fantasy like and much more lush and less gritty/steam punky.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 1:15 am

He's on the balcony listening to the gramophone, standing in front of the US flag. You can make out his slicked back hair and trademark 'tache also.

Note: It is not confirmed but, I think it's him. I talked to the VGH guys and said that Bioshock Infinite is set 50 years earlier than Bioshock 1 so perhaps, it's not him.

Bioshock Infinite 1465147-wmplayer_2010_08_13_15_48_17_39_super
Andrew F*ing Ryan, yo
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 1:19 am

I don't know, that guy seems older. Given this game's setting, Ryan would be 20 years old in Infinite. Seems unlikely, but who knows.

Also, he didn't flee Russia until 1919 (seven years after the beginning of Infinite).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bioshock Infinite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bioshock Infinite   Bioshock Infinite Empty

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: