We're cheap and expendable.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

God of War: Ghosts of Sparta PSP Bundle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackKnight

PostSubject: God of War: Ghosts of Sparta PSP Bundle   Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

Quote :
The newest entry in the God of War series, the upcoming PSP title God of War: Ghosts of Sparta, is set to drop on November 2nd, with what's being dubbed the "ultimate DLC pack" for those who pre-order.

As a gift for those who pre-order their copy of Ghosts of Sparta, Sony is offering a God of War soundtrack, a PSP theme, a dynamic theme for the PS3, a PSN avatar, a Legionnaire Kratos skin, and a game director's documentary featuring David Jaffe, Cory Balrog, Stig Asmussen, Ru Weerasuiya and Dana Jan discussing the God of War franchise in front of a live audience.

Sony is also offering a special God of War: Ghosts of Sparta PSP Bundle, which comes with a black and red PSP, a voucher to download Chains of Olympus, and a copy of Kick Ass on UMD.
Source: Kotaku
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR

PostSubject: Re: God of War: Ghosts of Sparta PSP Bundle   Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:06 pm

That is a pretty badass bundle package deal.

shame I wont have the money for it.

Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: God of War: Ghosts of Sparta PSP Bundle   Thu 12 Aug 2010, 11:46 pm

Eh, I don't really care for PSP's as much nowadays. I feel like it's no match for the DS in many directions. Good info though, I like GOW for the Ps3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War: Ghosts of Sparta PSP Bundle   

Back to top Go down

God of War: Ghosts of Sparta PSP Bundle
Page 1 of 1