Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! Empty
PostSubject: Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach!   Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:55 pm

Nobody asked to see this, but I did notice some oohs and awes over some recently released game footage that shows off a couple of the new assassinations that our amazing animators worked into Reach. You got a taste of some of these kick ass coups de grace in the multiplayer beta back in May, but that was but a mere sampling of the final carnage count. According to animation producer Matt Richenburg, all told there are over forty custom assassinations packed into the shipping product, most multiplayer, some specific to campaign.

Many of them are contextually based upon you and your opponent’s position (an aerial assassination is very different than a ground and pound), and a few even depend on whether or not you have some ceremonial plasma in your hot little hands. Like so:

Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! Paintrain

Came From Behind!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach!   Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

YES!!!! I'm glad there is a variety of assassinations to keep things fresh. I'd hate it if they just had like 10 repeated animations, so this is some good news!
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach!   Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:10 am

Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! Fap_improve_your_health_NSFW-s400x300-36415-535
Back to top Go down
Joemama
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Joemama

PostSubject: Re: Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach!   Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 12:29 am

For some strange reason I am looking forward to Reach. I have been a litlle indifferent to the rest of the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach!   Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach! Empty

Back to top Go down

Over 40 Different Assasinations in Reach!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Xbox 360 Hardware / Media / Online-
Jump to: