Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best CG Trailer?

Go down 
+3
Left4DeadFan
AnttiApina
XboxLuke540
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

Best CG Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Best CG Trailer?   Best CG Trailer? EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 6:54 pm

With the announcement of Bioshock: Infinity and their awesome trailer, what others come to mind?
Back to top Go down
AnttiApina
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
AnttiApina

Best CG Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best CG Trailer?   Best CG Trailer? EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:06 pm

The Deus Ex 3 trailer! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

Best CG Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best CG Trailer?   Best CG Trailer? EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:17 pm

The Star Wars MMO trailers have been pretty epic so far. and yeah, Deus Ex was sweet. Starcraft 2 had that bad ass launch trailer, although a lot of it was real time.
Back to top Go down
TheNameAlreadyExists
Unranked
Unranked
TheNameAlreadyExists

Best CG Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best CG Trailer?   Best CG Trailer? EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:53 pm

Dragon Age one gave me goosebumps and it wasn't because of the snowy scenery, and the Mass Effect one...well, I'm in love with the series, so this was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Death by Kuvasz
Unranked
Unranked
Death by Kuvasz

Best CG Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best CG Trailer?   Best CG Trailer? EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 8:49 pm

Dude, KillZone trailers are beast.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Best CG Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best CG Trailer?   Best CG Trailer? EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 9:10 pm

The Force Unleashed 2 CGI was cool, the latest Star Wars MMO, Deus Ex, Bioshock Infinite, and the DC Universe Online trailer are all good. Oh yeah, Killzone trailers are awesome Death by Kuvasz.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

Best CG Trailer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best CG Trailer?   Best CG Trailer? EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 11:18 pm

Now days i don't care for CG trailers all that much. I rather see things in game. But back when i played Diablo 2 and Warcraft 3 I was really impressed. One scene in Warcraft stands out when Arthas returns home with the Frostbane (i think thats the name) and petals are falling down, the bells ringing and he kills his dad.