Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.

Go down 
+2
VGH_Jacob
AnttiApina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AnttiApina
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
AnttiApina

Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  Empty
PostSubject: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:09 pm

Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  Google-ChromeScreenSnapz0026

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=23698e40-1d75-4329-99b8-b65fcfb37ae7&isShareURL=true

From TMZ.com:
"According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws. "

So... who's side are we on, VGH? Tila's or Juggalo's?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:17 pm

LMAO, I ain't even gettin' involved in this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:22 pm

Tila
Even if not all Juggalos are like that. I haven't met one. They seem to be the scum of the earth.
Back to top Go down
TheNameAlreadyExists
Unranked
Unranked
TheNameAlreadyExists

PostSubject: Re: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 7:51 pm

hahahah wow! Even that's too much.

But what the fuck was she doing there in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 12:09 pm

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

Kurt, only a sick fuck like you would laugh at that.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  EmptyWed 18 Aug 2010, 10:40 am

It's just funny to think how she got into that predicament
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.    Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tila Tequila brutally attacked by Juggalos.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions-
Jump to: