We're cheap and expendable.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

...if Games Like Mass Effect Went Multi, Why Would People Cry?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheNameAlreadyExists
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: ...if Games Like Mass Effect Went Multi, Why Would People Cry?    Mon 16 Aug 2010, 7:55 pm

I'm reading the news on the nets...and I see these articles saying "with concrete proof" ME would be announced for PS3 shortly.

I honestly wouldn't care nor would I buy it on PS3, I played it on the PC version from start to end...and that's MY character, MY story, and I'm not in any chance in hell wasting my time doing a different story because MY story is on the PC.

With that said, games like Alan Wake, or FFV13, or what.

Seriously, who cares?

I mean, what harm does it do to you if someone else is playing a game you like? Does it hurt you that someone is enjoying the game on a shitty d-pad or shitty analog stick with no cross game chat?

Anyways, I wanna know...from people who really care about exclusives. What harm does it do to you if someone else plays the same game you play.
Back to top Go down
Death by Kuvasz
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: ...if Games Like Mass Effect Went Multi, Why Would People Cry?    Mon 16 Aug 2010, 8:51 pm

Fanboys are usually the younger gamers for a reason: they can't afford all of the big consoles so they only pick one. So that they can internally accept their decision and justify it, they'll blindly support it in any way they can. When an exclusive game for their console goes to another, that takes away one of the argument points they could use to support their choice and will add one to the other side's fanboys.
Back to top Go down

...if Games Like Mass Effect Went Multi, Why Would People Cry?
Page 1 of 1