Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im sorry for Podcast #4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGH_John
VGH_John

Im sorry for Podcast #4 Empty
PostSubject: Im sorry for Podcast #4   Im sorry for Podcast #4 EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 3:20 pm

It has come to my attention that what I said in podcast 4 was wrong. I have recently reviewed the matter and what I meant to say was... What am I writing? This is too formal for me.

Hey guys, I have given a couple of the podcasts a listen to try to figure out what we can do to help them out. Been thinking about it and decided that it is not necessarily the information we are talking about but the way we say it. In the beginning of almost every podcast we are talking about games we have been playing. This is probably the weakest part of our podcast. It is just a run around getting us into the mood of talking and having fun. We seem to have almost no energy at this point and act kind of bored. How can we change this? Do you all have any ideas? If so please leave something in our forums or in the comments below.

Now lets get into something that has been bothering me. A few days ago Jacob said that people didn't like what I said in the beginning of podcast 4. At the time I really didn't remember saying anything bad or anything angrily, I thought I kept my cool and said something to get some haters off our backs. In doing so I now feel (after listening to it again) as though I have single handedly lost the attention of some of the lovers. I didn't mean to offend anyone or to turn anyone away. In my head what I was trying to say is not what actually came out. Sorry.

Just to show how different the two were here is what I wrote on my computer the night before the podcast (I left my computer at home on this day, sadly):

"I know you are all disappointed that we are a day late with the podcast but we have busy lives. We are a group or "family" of really close friends and when someone is unable to go do the podcast we try to put it off until everyone can make it. We didn't know that it would be a big deal if we missed our deadline by a day. We don't get paid to do this so if life happens the site goes on the back burner until we are prepared and able to deal with it again. This is what happened yesterday. If you still have a problem with this delay we hope to do better in the future. We will have a podcast weekly and will do all we can. Thanks."

So There you go. Whether you forgive me or not, shun me from existence or accept me as a human again I have said my peace.

P.S. This is me if you don't forgive me:
Im sorry for Podcast #4 Dawson-crying
Back to top Go down

Im sorry for Podcast #4
Page 1 of 1