Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9

Go down 
+4
Superdave513
Claustrophobic Clown
Left4DeadFan
Forgotten_Gamer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 Empty
PostSubject: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 12:06 am

First time questioners, Please read:

This is the thread for people to post their questions to the guys of the podcast. The questions can be anything!

PLEASE READ ALL OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING YOURS TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE ELSE HASN'T ALREADY ASKED IT.

Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 10:05 pm

If you were to force give up 1 of your consoles, what would it be and why?
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobic Clown
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Claustrophobic Clown

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:09 am

Do you think that video games will ever become as normal as film as books, I have seen them become more a part of everyday culture with the releases of games such as Halo and Call of Duty and do you feel that there will always be a market for hardcore games even if most hardcore RPG games are being replaced by family games or generic shooters?
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:11 am

Why do you think gamers today are getting more spoiled about games? Ex: "This game has shitty graphics and its not a Call of Duty game, I do not want" end of example. Is this because the larger games franchises are overshadowing the good games?
Back to top Go down
SirJames
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
SirJames

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:16 am

If you each had to marry one video-game character, for life, who and why would you chose.

I would pick Elena Fisher, becuase I fell in love with her during Uncharted 2.

Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
TheMostEffectual
Unranked
Unranked
TheMostEffectual

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:22 am

Hey guys, first off I got to say, love your podcast, I listen to them every chance I get going to and from school. Also, i just want to thank you for actually playing the shit games for me so that i can see if they are a must buy or a avoid like the Deadly Premonition game. So anyways, I was recently playing a game demo called Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale on steam and I was wondering... any chance that you guys gonna play computer games? or are you guys just gonna stick with the console? because I would LOVE to play with Sean and you guys on counter-strike... just saying.
Back to top Go down
asdfghjkl
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
asdfghjkl

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:42 pm

Most gamers enjoy a sense of empowerment in a game, running through with all sorts of abilities and weapons killing everything in their path. Me, on the other hand enjoy a sense of weakness i.e. call of cthulu or demon souls, where you go through most of the game with a sense of weakness and looming doom, making it even better when you overcome an obstacle or enemy. Which do you find more gratifying in a game, empowerment or dis-empowerment.
Back to top Go down
BETWEENTHELINES
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 12:45 pm

If you guys were to go to E3, what is the first thing you would check out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 9
Page 1 of 1