Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John's Resignation

Go down 
+4
VGH_David
Left4DeadFan
BlackKnight
Forgotten_Gamer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:15 am

I think everyone here in the forum needs to know that starting today, John will no longer be participating with the VGH crew. It sucks, and it's a loss for the site but it was his choice to leave and I feel that we should respect his decision to go. Please posts your thoughts, and wishes for him on this thread and hopefully if we get pounded by a million merciful Gods (That just sounds nasty) he might come back but till then I have not heard any word of him ever coming back so the chances are pretty slim to none.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 4:24 am

Shame, he was a good writer as well. I hope he didn't get discourage by that one dudes post! People shouldn't react negatively on what they read from people online especially rude dicks like that guy. I feel like John had a lot of potential, and him resigning kinda sucks but at the same time I hope the best for him wherever life takes him. VGH will be okay though, and no matter what I am here to support VGH no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 5:12 am

Although it sucks to hear such news, I feel like this shouldn't slow VGH down. Yes, he is a part of the crew and nobody can replace such personality as his but I don't think VGH should hit a brick wall just because of 1 person. I know what these guys are capable of doing and how much potential they have to make the site huge it's only a matter of time before they find their true calling. I have been on this site for quite sometime now and I can actually say that I enjoy every single bit of information they have released and listened to every single podcast they have churned up and I am pleased to say that this is probably one of the best sites, infact one of the first sites I go to before I check on the big name companies. I have a lot of respect for this site, and I have a lot of respect for these guys for doing the things they do cosidering taking the time out of their busy schedule just the talk to us, and entertain us. I know there are doubts, and I know there will be arguments here and there but those are natural and I feel like without those, you guys wouldn't know what to do if an argument ever to come up. We live, we learn from our mistakes. These guys together I feel like they can achieve great heights. I don't want to sound like a Disney movie narrator, but these guys have been there when I felt down and it's almost like a instant pick-me up. When I am down, just listening to the podcast, hearing their voices, laughing with them it just makes my day and gets me smiling knowing that "Hey, I know these guys and they are pretty freakin' awesome."

So whenever the VGH crew are down, and they are feeling blue I make every single effort to try to help them out because I always want to see these guys happy because to me they are my bros. Happy guys, Happy site, Happy viewers. John, I wish you all the best I guess the site isn't really working for you but it takes special people to do this so I hope you find whatever you wish you want to do and surely you will be missed but for now, VGH keep doing what you guys been doing cause there are more adventures to check out, and more stuff to discover. 5 months in and still going strong, and even if it's been 5 years in I hope I can still say they are "still going strong" because I know I will be there with you guys through all of it. Oh, and don't forget we still have to go to some big convention!
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptyWed 22 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

Just to clarify John's resignation had nothing to do with You Know Who's thread and/or his poorly worded sentence in his most recent article.

John is still a close friend of ours and his decision was a shock to us all.

We expect him to remain a member on the forums.

Back to top Go down
ToddyLingus
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
ToddyLingus

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 9:47 am

Never knew the guy, but I don't know why he would leave such a great community/site.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:11 am

It's really a shock, but the show must go on. Respect the mans wishes!
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptyFri 24 Sep 2010, 10:44 am

Wait, John's gone?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation EmptySat 25 Sep 2010, 7:32 pm

This topic is locked.

VideoGameHenchmen.com is not affiliated with said writer any longer, if needed PM me and I would more than likely send your regards to him.

Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Sponsored content

John's Resignation Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Resignation   John's Resignation Empty

Back to top Go down

John's Resignation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: All About VideoGameHenchmen.com :: Who is Video Game Henchmen?-
Jump to: