Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects   Empty
PostSubject: Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects    Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects   EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 9:15 pm

Hello there all, I want to know your ideas regarding a few upcoming Community Projects:

Community Graphics, Screent Shots, and Articles regarding a certain topic VGH has brought up.

Chatbox Parties, Listening Sessions and Viewing Sessions.

Community Play-Date

So, I want to here from you guys:

Do you prefer bigger projects or smaller?

How often/long would you like them to be? For example, should this be a weekly segment, once a fortnight/month or even more than that?

What sort of tasks would you prefer to see?

Any ideas for projects or any themes for projects?

Anything else you want to add?

So everyone, I would appreciate your help a lot and can't wait to see some ideas from you. Again, I set these up for some fun in the forums and involvement as well. So thank you for people who has given their input regarding the project!
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects    Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects   EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 9:17 pm

As far as time wise, I think having a weekly thing would be bad. You would get a lot of people into it at first but many would be burned out by the 3rd event.

I think an event once every couple of months is long enough where people weren't feel like it happens all the time and feel less enthusiastic about joining it but still short enough where you can have multiple people and new people get in.

Overall I like the set up and look forward to future events.
Back to top Go down
Spider0416
Unranked
Unranked
Spider0416

PostSubject: Re: Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects    Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects   EmptySun 26 Sep 2010, 9:29 pm

yeah something monthly might have you with more people wanting to take part, rather than a lack of with a weekly one. Perhaps the month you are doing one project you can vote or ask what the next theme should be or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects    Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects   Empty

Back to top Go down

Input, Feedback, Ideas for Future Community Projects
Page 1 of 1