Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zack Snyder to Direct Superman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobster Milkshake
Unranked
Unranked
Lobster Milkshake

Zack Snyder to Direct Superman  Empty
PostSubject: Zack Snyder to Direct Superman    Zack Snyder to Direct Superman  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 9:53 am

Zack Snyder to Direct Superman  Superman

Quote :

The man who brought us 300 and Watchmen will bring Superman back to the big screen. Deadline is reporting that Zack Snyder has scored the coveted directing gig on the reboot of the Man of Steel story.

Snyder's name has surfaced recently on a short list of potential directors, which also included Tony Scott, Jonathan Liebesman, Duncan Jones and Darren Aronofsky. But Snyder ultimately winning out is not too surprising, given his ongoing relationship with Warner Bros., which includes the upcoming Sucker Punch. With 300 and Watchmen, he's already tackled two big budget, comic book derived stories for the studio, who are now handing him what is, arguably, the world's most recognizable super hero.

Chris Nolan and Emma Thomas are producing and overseeing Superman, so presumably they also played a role in picking Snyder for this extremely high profile project.

Update: In their story on Snyder being hired as the Superman director, Hollywood Reporter also mention they've heard a rumor that the villain in David Goyer's script for the new movie is General Zod, so memorably portrayed by Terence Stamp in the original Superman films.

I think this might become a good Superman movie as long as Zod is not the villain. I say put in Darkseid. With Snyder and Nolan it could work.

Source: http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1125368p1.html
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder to Direct Superman    Zack Snyder to Direct Superman  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 10:53 am

I'm looking forward to this. I think Christopher Nolan is a genius and now with Zack Snyder directing, we can at least look forward to some awesome Superman fight scenes which I feel like the last one was lacking in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder to Direct Superman    Zack Snyder to Direct Superman  EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:21 pm

We were talking about this earlier, and it was like man. 2 talented people doing this movie so they should do it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Snyder to Direct Superman    Zack Snyder to Direct Superman  Empty

Back to top Go down

Zack Snyder to Direct Superman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: Movies/TV-
Jump to: