We're cheap and expendable.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What would you like to see us play?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VGH_John

PostSubject: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 1:53 pm

What games would you like to see Jacob play on the live feed? (It cant be anything like God of War, Dantes Inferno, or Heavy Rain because JTV doesn't allow ANY nudity...)

What do you want to see any of us review? (Sean is working on a Bayonetta review, Lance is revising Transformers after fully playing it, Im working on a Darksiders review, would this interest anyone?)

What previews would you like to read about? (Anything we find interesting, Arcade Games, or Trailers for the big name titles coming out later this year?)

Do you want to see a LetsPlay like thing on youtube or just funny things that may happen in our games?

*Remember together we have all the consoles out at this time so no game selection is out of our reach.*

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 3:00 pm

I wish Justin.TV was more lenient with their rules regarding video game maturity/nudity because that's the same issue 4PP had an issue about when they were playing Heavy Rain but maybe something scary? or action...or perhaps a new game. You should make a poll on this thread to see what genre of game everyone wants to see you guys play for me, since this is your first video live feed....anything really because I want to see your reaction/voice.

DONATOR

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 3:35 pm

Maybe newer games, or games that recently came out.

Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 5:39 pm

I wanted to play either Bioshock 2 or Killzone 2, because those are 2 games that i should've played but because there were other big name titles out at the time, I completely forgot about them and thus never finished either one. However, I am open to any suggestions. I think my brother has Condemned 1 and 2 as well as Fear 1 and 2, which I have never even touched. I don't want you guys to get bored, so I'm up for just about anything.

Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 8:58 pm

Or even better have Sean play F.E.A.R. He gets the most scared out of us all. Oh and Jacob, Thomas sold F.E.A.R 2.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 9:44 pm

So wait, is Jacob the only one going to have the live feed?

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:13 pm

Will you guys have a schedule on what's going and who is going to play or are we only expecting 3 people?
Back to top Go down
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 28 Jun 2010, 10:41 pm

To clear up any confusion Jacob is the only one who has all of the equipment to do live feed at the moment. He will not be the only one playing on the feed. You will probably see gameplay from Jacob, Sean, Myself, and maybe Lance and Evan. David gets ADD and cant play the same game for too long unless it is a sports game or Modern Warfare... Everyone should be in the podcasts. Or other times we may just be there watching Jacob play a game. Expect more people to have live feed around December.
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 2:39 am

I know materials can get expensive especially if you want to bring in good quality so I don't mind if you guys take turn on it.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 3:09 am

VGH_John wrote:
To clear up any confusion Jacob is the only one who has all of the equipment to do live feed at the moment. He will not be the only one playing on the feed. You will probably see gameplay from Jacob, Sean, Myself, and maybe Lance and Evan. David gets ADD and cant play the same game for too long unless it is a sports game or Modern Warfare... Everyone should be in the podcasts. Or other times we may just be there watching Jacob play a game. Expect more people to have live feed around December.

No, I get bored of Modern Warfare quickly too.
Back to top Go down
shivertimbermike

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Tue 29 Jun 2010, 5:46 am

I would like you guys to play an up and coming game...any new releases.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Thu 01 Jul 2010, 10:03 pm

I think we should bust out the multiplayer games, I'm thinking Brawl, Mario Kart, Golden Eye on the Wii when it comes out.

BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Sat 03 Jul 2010, 3:17 am

Eh, Multiplayer seems tiring after a few hours but a game with a storyline usually lasts. Unless you are really good at Multiplayer and have something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Sat 03 Jul 2010, 5:05 am

We like to think we are good at multiplayer games but we aren't the greatest. The only game that I could say we are pretty good at is Left 4 Dead 2. Then again it seems like most people online aren't very good at Left 4 Dead. Do you guys play it? Have you ever gotten a perfect game?
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Sun 04 Jul 2010, 8:33 pm

Left 4 Dead is good, but when you are playing with a dumbass team it can get aggravating. Although, most people on Versus mode in L4D2 are sorta retarded and pretty easy. The real challenge is when you have a TEAM VERSUS match now that I want to see you guys mow through with a perfect score! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:33 pm

Magnum Force wrote:
Left 4 Dead is good, but when you are playing with a dumbass team it can get aggravating. Although, most people on Versus mode in L4D2 are sorta retarded and pretty easy. The real challenge is when you have a TEAM VERSUS match now that I want to see you guys mow through with a perfect score! Shocked

Don't worry i'm sure you will see them get a perfect score. Very Happy

DONATOR

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Sun 04 Jul 2010, 9:43 pm

Ooohh, I've tried Team Versus on L4D2 and man...sometimes those teams are just dumb and sometimes those teams are freakin' puerto rican good.

Unranked

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Sun 04 Jul 2010, 10:40 pm

That would be pretty amazing to see you guys do a perfect score on L4D2 or perhaps any new upcoming games such as Singularity, Transformers, Naughty Bear, Crackdown 2, Sniper Ghost Warrior etc etc etc.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 05 Jul 2010, 11:37 am

Well OME6A you in luck. Lance has money to burn and already purchased Singularity and Transformers. I will buy Naughty Bear and Sniper Ghost Warrior. Lance and I will purchase Crackdown 2. So Jacob will have plenty to play live. Jacob, stop being a moocher and buy Crackdown. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:23 pm

Woo! A lot of new games to discuss about! That's what I like about this site, you guys don't have much but you try to compensate Smile

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see us play?   

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see us play?
Page 1 of 1