Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman Empty
PostSubject: Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman   Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 12:27 pm

Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman Dark_k10

Here Complex is revealing a new interview with Nolan, in which he reveals the title for the newest Batman flick, The Dark Knight Rises. Sounds like an epic end for Nolan's Batman Trilogy, although he did say that the villain will not be The Riddler. Looks like the speculation game will continue as to who the big villain will be. The article also notes that Nolan has opted out of shooting the movie in 3D, and will instead focus again on the high definition IMAX approach he took with The Dark Knight. Here's to hoping this movie is just as good, if not better, than The Dark Knight.

Source - http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010/10/27/christopher-nolan-reveals-title-of-third-batman-film-and-that-it-wont-be-the-riddler/
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman   Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman EmptyWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:15 pm

Man, I wanted The Riddler to at LEAST make a cameo or something but I guess there is just so much the riddler can do without looking like Jim Carrey.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman   Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:18 am

Dude, I wish Riddler was the villain but I guess we have to abide by the expert Nolan to present us some awesome movie Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman   Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman Empty

Back to top Go down

Nolan Reveals Title of Next Batman
Page 1 of 1