Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nintendo 3ds games?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

Nintendo 3ds games? Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo 3ds games?    Nintendo 3ds games? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:10 pm

Just gona throw a threat asking the Henchmens what game do YOU wana see on the 3DS that hasn't been shown. Could be a game thats out now that you think would just look good in 3d or brand new game in general that would just be nice to see.

Now i want to see a Super Mario RPG remake or something. I would prefer it on the 3ds then the WII because...i dont have a Wii and not planing on gettin one  Nintendo 3ds games? Biggrin.
Also...A pokemon game, possibly Black and White? Ever since Blue and Red ive enjoyed these games even if they are pretty much the same just a new cast but still it would be kinda interesting seeing Pokemon in a 3D view and also PLEASE NINTENDO NEW SOUNDS not that "noise."
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jonathon
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jonathon

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3ds games?    Nintendo 3ds games? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

When I saw that thumb stick on the 3DS, the first game I thought of on it was Super Smash Bros. All the DS needed for SSB was a thumb stick, and now that we have one I demand it.

Super Smash Bros. 3D - More importantly it would be Super Smash Bros you could play anywhere at any time. Also this time get Mega Man in there.

Fire Emblem and Advance Wars would be cool in 3D. Making the board itself flat with the units 'popping' off the screen.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3ds games?    Nintendo 3ds games? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:18 pm

Quote :
When I saw that thumb stick on the 3DS, the first game I thought of on it was Super Smash Bros. All the DS needed for SSB was a thumb stick, and now that we have one I demand it.

Super Smash Bros. 3D - More importantly it would be Super Smash Bros you could play anywhere at any time. Also this time get Mega Man in there.

Fire Emblem and Advance Wars would be cool in 3D. Making the board itself flat with the units 'popping' off the screen.

I agree with essentially all of those. I'd love to see a hand-held Super Smash Bros. game on a hand held, weather it is in 3D or not to be honest. The graphical prowess of the 3DS over the DS would make it the perfect system for this to work on.

Also I would love to see a 3D Fire Emblem, however I really want them to go back to the style of the GameBoy Advance entries. The anime/manga style suits it, and to be honest I found the recent DS entry bland and uninteresting. The older style would work well in 3D too I think, all you would need to do is give the characters depth against the background.
Advance Wars would be pretty much the same deal, accept the 3D wouldn't be that much of an issue, more of a stylistic thing with the animations and things like that.

I'm not sure if it's graphically possible, but I'd love to see some Gamecube ports, especially of some of the larger titles. Even if they recieved a graphical downgrade, imagine how sweet it would be to be able to play games like Twilight Princess or Resident Evil 4 on a handheld.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3ds games?    Nintendo 3ds games? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 9:33 pm

Well I want something ridiculously awesome that is unlikely to happen, like a crossover game with Phoenix Wright and Proffessor Layton... wait what? they're making one? Well that's FREAKING AMAZING!

Well in that case I would enjoy a Luigi's Mansion 3DS game. I mean they talk about how LM was one of their earliest experiments with 3D, when they made a GC that could play 3D games and I could see how it would work, with ghosts flying out the screen at you.

Also a SSB for it would be excellent. With the slide pad it would control well and the 3DS is meant to have impressive online, which would be great as long as it isn't messed up like Brawl's online.

I could go on like this for a while, but most of my answers would just continue to be new entries in big franchises, I am afraid I can't think of any interesting new IP's or ideas for games.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3ds games?    Nintendo 3ds games? EmptyMon 15 Nov 2010, 10:03 pm

POKEMON!!!!! Like I hate to say it, but i get handhelds for pokemon....but Ocarina remake looks sweet too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo 3ds games?    Nintendo 3ds games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo 3ds games?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Nintendo DS & Sony PSP-
Jump to: