Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops?

Go down 
4 posters

Assbro or Black Ops?
Assassins Creed Brotherhood
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? I_vote_lcap75%Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Call of Duty Black Ops
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? I_vote_lcap25%Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops?   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 3:05 am

I'm trying to decide between these 2 games, which one should I get?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jonathon
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jonathon

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops?   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:47 pm

Assasins Creed Brotherhood is strictly multiplayer based, I mean sure there is a story-line sneaked in to make it a full retail game but Ubisoft planned it to be just a multiplayer so if you want something to play with your friends, ASSBRO it is. But, Black Ops on the other hand has a story-line that is to me a little be lackluster but still pretty good and a nice multiplayer. So, it depends would you like to try out a new type of multiplayer 3rd Person Assassin Fun or a Cliche but still enjoyable FPS shooter.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops?   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:57 pm

Like Jon said, if you want an FPS shooter that is Call of Duty then get Black Ops but if you want to try something new like a 3rd Person Multiplayer with Assassins Creed engine then try ASSBRO.

NICE ASS BRO!

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? Gigantic-ass
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops?   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 2:59 pm

Well you also gotta think about it, since Black ops came out everybody has been playing it. Not a lot of people are playing Assbro well I guess some people who never got Black ops got Assbro but either way. You gotta think about the people who you will be playing it with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops?   Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops? Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood or Black Ops?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: