Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20

Go down 
+11
XboxLuke540
Venusflywap
Rob_Keyes
Claustrophobic Clown
Left4DeadFan
MRGHOSTLY
BlackKnight
Zombie Toast
Superdave513
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Jacob
15 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 Empty
PostSubject: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptySat 20 Nov 2010, 1:53 pm

First time questioners, Please read:

This is the thread for people to post their questions to the guys of the podcast. The questions can be anything!

PLEASE READ ALL OTHER QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD BEFORE ASKING YOURS TO MAKE SURE SOMEONE ELSE HASN'T ALREADY ASKED IT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 10:01 pm

How has life been guys? I know Finals has been making you uber busy but how about your gaming habits? Anything change? Everything alright? What is the game you are most looking forward for on the VGA?

This is like a 5 part question LOL.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:21 am

Videogame merchandise. Sometimes we can't help but buy them, even though we know they rarely serve a purpose, though those mario plushies are cute.

My question, have you ever regretted buying videogame merchandise or didn't like merchandise you recieved as a pre order bonus or something? (I assume everyone loves Bunk?)
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:25 am

Which games do you think had the best 'worlds' or environments? What contributed to your enjoyment or general appreciation for these worlds?
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:26 am

Hey guys,
Alternate endings in games, the rare unlockable for an impossible task or the result of various decisions made in a game. Do you think that alternate endings are appropriate in games or do you believe that it is simply a device used to add a small amount of replay ability to an otherwise short game? What is the best representation of an alternate ending that you remember?
Back to top Go down
MRGHOSTLY
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:31 am

Hey guys,
*RPG elements, the endless amounts of quests, the awesome loot, the unlimited *levels. All of these elements have begun to appear more frequently in games and genres that you would not expect to see them in. Do you think that there are some games that would be improved if these elements were added? If so, what are these games and why?
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:35 am

Ever since Assassins Creed 2 has been out I have realised that my interest in Renaissance Italy has greatly increased and I have found myself researching the time period on websites and in books.

My question to you is have you ever found yourself wanting to research and learn about a certain time in history based on a game? Examples would be gaining interest in Renaissance Italy from Assassins Creed or WWII France from playing the Saboteur.
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobic Clown
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Claustrophobic Clown

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 12:37 am

Are there games or certain parts of games you don't like playing depending on the weather?

For me, I hate playing ice levels in any game when its cold outside. seeing all the ice, i can't help but think about the cold. then my fingers start to get cold and its hard to play.
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:08 am

Recently I found out I had a very unpopular opinion on a popular game *I won't name it do the shitstorm I know it'll cause*. My question is what are some unpopular opinions of very beloved games you guys have? And I don't mean things like CoD or Halo.
Back to top Go down
Venusflywap
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Venusflywap

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:08 am

In the current status of gaming, DLCs and Online Combatibility are prominent. When I think about it, without Internet connection, you get half the expirience. (in example, achievements requiring XBLive, or the downloadable content codes that come with certain games.) How do you feel about the gaming Industry moving farther from Complete Offline play.
Back to top Go down
XboxLuke540
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
XboxLuke540

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:09 am

I was playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood last night and was really enjoying the new and innovative way they presented the online, it was such a breath of fresh air from the generic team death match/ free-for-all online experiences we are seeing in to many games nowadays.

My question to you is what other games do you think would benefit from a competitive online mode in their next installment and how would the matches play out? Maybe there is an already existing online mode that you think could be improved with some more 'out there' game types.
Back to top Go down
Discombobulate
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:10 am

There has been alot of games that came out in the recent months. If you had to pick one game, which would you pick for best game so far?
Back to top Go down
TheMostEffectual
Unranked
Unranked
TheMostEffectual

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:12 am

What do you all think are each of your fellow VGH staff member's biggest gaming strength and weakness? or just something you have come to notice about their gaming style/habits that they perhaps don't realize themselves?
Back to top Go down
VaporRub
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:13 am

Pigsy's Perfect 10, DLC for the game Enslaved, was released. It allows you to play as the character Pigsy, who was previously unplayable in the main story.

What do you think about DLC in this vein, which allows you to play as a major character who was previously AI controlled only, that many would love to play as?
Back to top Go down
bornforbattle12
Unranked
Unranked
bornforbattle12

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 EmptyFri 03 Dec 2010, 8:17 am

I will give you a items and you create a scenario that is fit for an epic revenge tale.

-Family
-Dog
-Co-Worker
-Boss
-Ninjas
-Unicorns
-Death Claws
-Racoons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20   Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Q & A - Henchmen Cast - Episode 20
Page 1 of 1