Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech

Go down 
+3
ToddyLingus
VGH_Jonathon
Superdave513
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 7:38 pm

Does anybody know how to get this Achievement?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jonathon
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jonathon

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 7:53 pm

The Pentagon Tech

In order to trigger the Pentagon Tech , you must turn on the power . The Tech randomly appears within one or two rounds.

The Pentagon Tech is a very powerful scientist who steals all of the player's weapons. He hits the players one by one, no matter what area they occupy. While he may seem invincible at first, he can go down. It just requires some pre-planning and strategy.

His hit points increase based on the round and the number of people in the game.

To take on the Pentagon Tech, here are some things to know -

Use Claymores

Keep two weapons fully loaded

Aim for the head

If he takes your weapon, just switch to your backup (secondary) and aim for his head.

The more damage he takes, the slower he moves.

Additional tips -

Activate the tech as early as possible, so he'll be easier to kill

Buy the MPL as your first weapon.
Buy the M16 as your second.
Buy Claymores

After the Tech takes everyone's weapon, he runs around the lower area, where he moves randomly from teleporter to teleporter. You have about 60 seconds to pump him with enough ammo to kill him. Remember, headshots are important and will kill him much quicker.

Killing the Tech rewards you with awesome Fire Sale, a special event that allows you to buy weapons from the Mystery Box for only 10 points. Also, a Mystery Box will appear in all possible spots.

Additional Bonus - Killing the Tech before he gets anyone's weapon triggers a Bonfire Sale : the Pack-a-Punch costs is only 1000 instead of 5000. It also opens up the portal to PAP and bestows Fire Sale properties to Mystery Boxes.
Back to top Go down
ToddyLingus
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
ToddyLingus

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 7:54 pm

Me and some friends did this last night and it's super hard. There's an achievement to kill him before he takes your weapons but I found it impossible. My friends had already triggered him before and knew what to expect but I didn't and he came for me first. He stole my weapons and then somehow teleported me to a random place in the Pentagon and I was lost for about 5 minutes. I think he ended up killing us all.
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 7:55 pm

Easy way to do this.

Back to top Go down
Evil Kupo
Unranked
Unranked
Evil Kupo

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 8:05 pm

Magnum Force wrote:
Easy way to do this.

seriously, you are the man.
Back to top Go down
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 8:22 pm

We did that last night. It works well until everyone starts messing around. You also have to hope the box is nice to you.
Back to top Go down
Venusflywap
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Venusflywap

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 8:35 pm

Once I see that thing coming towards me, I just spray and pray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech   Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Mode: Pentagon Tech
Page 1 of 1