Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Venusflywap
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Venusflywap

Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?   Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking? EmptySun 21 Nov 2010, 10:19 pm

Man, this is probably one of the WORST matchmaking games I have seen this year. They need to patch it up.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?   Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking? EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:17 am

Yeah, it's really slow and lately it's been very glitchy. There was a time where I couldn't stun people and they couldn't kill me so it was just repeating over and over. Plus most people are cheats in multiplayer anyways. I couldn't last more than at least 2 minutes without having someone pop beside me and break my neck.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?   Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking? EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 3:32 pm

I have serious connection issue because my schools NAT settings are set to ultra strict. However after waiting for 20 minutes to get into a game, the game was quite enjoyable and I can't wait to go home for Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?   Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking? EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:36 pm

lol evan. but i have actually not had any problems except for being glitched into a wall once. I still won the match mind you Smile. But other than that i really don't have any problem connection wise or anything, the only thing i really don't like is how people can assassinate you when your assassinating someone else without a chance of escape. But other than that i LOVE the online and the single player.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jonathon
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jonathon

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?   Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking? EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010, 8:21 am

There have been an issue with players not picking their characters fast enough, and their perks fast enough so it takes a long time to load. It's annoying to see someone changing their characters when everyone has already picked who they are. Other than that, I see no problem, although at times it has been glitchy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?   Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody have a problem with the Matchmaking?
Page 1 of 1