Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Counter a Stun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

How to Counter a Stun Empty
PostSubject: How to Counter a Stun   How to Counter a Stun EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 1:18 am

So, I have noticed every time I try to stun a person a few occasions they would actually counter my stun and they would then execute me. Does anybody know how to do this? Any idea?
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: How to Counter a Stun   How to Counter a Stun EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:20 am

I was actually wondering the same thing, but I feel like you just need to keep mashing the assassinate button when someone stuns you.
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: How to Counter a Stun   How to Counter a Stun EmptyMon 22 Nov 2010, 8:32 pm

i've noticed this in the team game type i forget what it's called sorry. Whenever i got stunned, i saw the Y button appear above my character's head. So maybe mash Y or triangle, sorry i don't have a ps3 so not sure of the controls. idk though i have never tried it before but if you try it please tell me if it works lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Counter a Stun   How to Counter a Stun Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Counter a Stun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion :: Assassins Creed: Brotherhood-
Jump to: