Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of the story so far?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

What do you guys think of the story so far? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of the story so far?   What do you guys think of the story so far? EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:52 am

So, I have been playing this game for quite sometime now and I feel like the story is "alright".

I mean it's very obvious, and it's just I dunno. I mean it's not a cake walk or anything like that but it's just so.......mediocre to me.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the story so far?   What do you guys think of the story so far? EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 12:59 am

I feel like the story is more substantial and it's very immersive in my opinion. I enjoy it, especially how the multiplayer character templars are actually characters in the main single player campaign so I was actually surprised.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the story so far?   What do you guys think of the story so far? EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 1:52 am

I've played the first few sequences and while it's not the awesome bomb that II was, I still enjoy it. I view assbro as kind of like a speed bump on the way to 3, just meant to give us enough gameplay to tease for 3's big release.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the story so far?   What do you guys think of the story so far? EmptyWed 01 Dec 2010, 4:40 pm

VGH_Evan wrote:
just meant to give us enough gameplay to tease for 3's big release.

and the ending does a great job of that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of the story so far?   What do you guys think of the story so far? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of the story so far?
Page 1 of 1