Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dinkygreg
Unranked
Unranked

Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB? Empty
PostSubject: Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB?   Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB? EmptyWed 16 Feb 2011, 7:19 am

I know Fable is not a new game and I want to play this game on my Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB system. Every time I try to play it, I get a message which says that I need Xbox 360 hard drive. I already have a Xbox 360 hard drive from my old system, but there is no way to hook it up. Is there any attachment I can get? I don't know if I made any sense, but any help will be appreciated.

Thanks..
Back to top Go down
http://www.dealrocker.com
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB?   Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 5:41 pm

Sorry for the late response Dinky!

Alright, your problem seems to be something more common than you think! The 4GB hard drive for the Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle is just a thumb drive. So technically there isn't really a hard drive installed inside your Xbox right now. And with the new S Xbox 360's which are the newer slimmer and quieter ones which I believe is the system that you have there is sadly no way in hooking your old hard drive (older models) with your new hard drive. (Unfortunately!)

So, quick solution is just go get yourself a NEW 250 GB or 150 GB hard drive from your local game store or if you want it even cheaper go around and browse online for it.

This has been a big problem with the 4GB users, especially the ones who want to play XBOX original games on their new Xbox 360's because that needs to detect hard drive in order to work!

Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
IrishKin
Unranked
Unranked

PostSubject: Re: Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB?   Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 5:46 pm

Yeah! It sucks man the 4GB are sort of useless....except for the deception of a lower price. I know a friend that needed to buy a hard drive as well to transfer files.

Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB?   Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB? EmptyThu 17 Feb 2011, 5:49 pm

Boo Sad

4GB sucks with your flash drive...ugh.

Get a 250! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB?   Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fable on Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Xbox 360 Hardware / Media / Online-
Jump to: