Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend

Go down 
+2
Magnum Force
VGH_Jacob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 4:19 am

So, for some reason I completely blanked out last week when talking about the live feed and forgot that the 4th of July is this weekend. Therefore, you might not get a taste of the live feed until, it looks like, Monday night when I get back. I am headed out to my grandparents lakehouse, on Friday, to enjoy some tasty barbecue and light some fireworks, which means no internet for me.
Again, I hate to go back on my word, and you guys are probably getting tired of waiting for the live feed and podcasts, but you're just gonna have to trust us when we say that we will have some great stuff for you guys very, very soon so keep an eye out on the site for more news on upcoming events.

Also, since it looks like I won't have access to the internet on Sunday, I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Magnum Force! Hope you have a good one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:24 am

Woo, happy fourth of July! and thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm sure everybody will be busy for that weekend so when we come back, or when I come back I will be expecting awesome stuff!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:33 am

Sure thing Magnum! Any special requests for your birthday? I think the Little Big Planet DLC comes out that week so you can look forward to some Marvel sackboy epicness!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:43 am

Oh Snap, VGH is launching it's first live feed broadcast. Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend Icon_sad This makes me tear up from joy!
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 10:58 am

BlackKnight wrote:
Oh Snap, VGH is launching it's first live feed broadcast. Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend Icon_sad This makes me tear up from joy!

Our baby is all grown up Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend Icon_sad .
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 1:38 pm

I am proud to say that, I was here since the very beginning Smile
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 8:39 pm

Can't wait! Only 5 more days left till the very first podcast!
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 9:16 pm

Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend Drivebyskx0
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:55 pm

3 More Days! cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend   Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Update! July 4th Weekend
Page 1 of 1