Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)

Go down 
+4
Epic Fail Guy
VGH_Evan
RawlerBrawler
VGH_Lance
8 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) Empty
PostSubject: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:25 am

Holy crap!!!!! That looks so good. I want to play it now NOWNOWNOWWONWOOW!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:50 am

I was skeptical at first, but damn...that's sweet.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 8:56 am

RawlerBrawler wrote:
Holy crap!!!!! That looks so good. I want to play it now NOWNOWNOWWONWOOW!

Exactly what i was going to say lol.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:55 am

I think everybody was pretty skeptical about a multiplayer Assassin's Creed. I'm a huge fan of the first 2 games and even I wasn't sure about Brotherhood. After hearing people talk about it and now seeing that footage I'm hooked. I can't wait to assassinate some fools in multiplayer, oh and I heard the single player is pretty awesome as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 1:26 pm

This game looks badass and I like how they didn't make everybodies name pop-up on top of your characters heads because that would just be so dumb. cat
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:00 am

aside from the multi player the single player looks like it will be too epic Exclamation

Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:07 am

That's pretty cool, the fighting style is much better than the previous two assasin's creed that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 1:39 pm

Is it just me or does this seem better than 2? I feel like they have put more effort and changes into this game than they even tried to do in the second.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:02 pm

I am sorta skeptical because I feel like they are rushing it. I mean, it's only been a year since 2 came out.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 3:37 pm

BlackKnight wrote:
I am sorta skeptical because I feel like they are rushing it. I mean, it's only been a year since 2 came out.

They may have multiple teams working on them. Personally i kind of want them to rush it even more, and besides they don't really need to change much do they?

This will probably be the only thing i will play in November except for new vegas.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:35 pm

There is a lot of games coming out at the end of this year. I just hope I can handle the pressure of buying them!
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:51 pm

Gamefly?
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 8:50 pm

VGH_John wrote:
Gamefly?

Arg, I really want to get Gamefly but I feel like the waiting time and the shipping time. I might not be patient enough.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 9:48 pm

it is a bummer to wait 3-4 days for a game, during the summer the 2 game one is much better. School year 1 game is better.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 10:37 pm

Go Gamefly! but yeah seriously Assasin's Creed is going to be the shitsula.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)   Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assasin's Creed: Brotherhood (Sneek Peek Multi)
Page 1 of 1