Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now

Go down 
+3
VGH_David
BlackKnight
VGH_Jacob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now Empty
PostSubject: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:24 pm

Now that LOST is over, there are only a few shows that I really follow. I used to watch Heroes, but that got cancelled and I was also getting into FlashForward before that got nixed so, the shows I'm currently watching right now, and have followed from the beginning, are Burn Notice, Psych, Royal Pains, Lie to Me, Chuck, and this new mini series Persons Unknown. All of them are really entertaining and I would recommend them to anyone. So, what TV shows are you guys currently watching/following?
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:25 pm

I hardly watch TV, but when I do I watch Fringe, Lie to Me, House, Dead Like Me, Law and Order SVU.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:27 pm

Friday Night Lights.
Persons Unknown.
and Big Brother right now.

Stargate Universe just ended their first season, hopefully they renew for a second one.
Back to top Go down
Macabronis
Unranked
Unranked
Macabronis

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:15 am

Lie To Me, and Warehouse 13. Razz oh and Anthony Bourdaine as well as that Man VS Food dude and Greg the Conquerer....and possibly Top Shot.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:34 am

Ah, how could I forget the awesomeness that is Man vs Food. I swear that guy has like 10 stomaches, cause he eats more food than any man should be able down.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 11:36 am

I feel like he's in the list on the "To-die-soon" celebs. I swear one day he will just pop.

TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now Atomic-explosion
Back to top Go down
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:49 am

Man since lost ended Burn Notice is the only thing other than adult Swim shows that excite me.
Back to top Go down
Sgt. DIA
Unranked
Unranked
Sgt. DIA

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now EmptySun 01 Aug 2010, 11:12 pm

Honestly I was glad that Heros was cancelled because then my favorite TV Show along with Burn Notice that kept on going was because Heroes was cancelled and that show is 'Chuck' I Love that show to death.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheDIAProductions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now   TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now Empty

Back to top Go down

TV Shows You're Watching/Following Right Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions-
Jump to: