Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!

Go down 
+9
Francophone
Rob_Keyes
VGH_John
BlackKnight
Otter
RawlerBrawler
Superdave513
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Jacob
13 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! Empty
PostSubject: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 5:10 pm

Hey you guys just wanted to let you know that the first episode of Henchmen Cast is up on the website here - http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/2010/07/henchmen-cast-episode-1.html I apologize for the audio, we had to basically just plop a laptop down in the middle of us and go, and I promise it will be better in the future, I am already looking it a good mic to record us all. Once I get everything settled with the feed I will submit to iTunes so that you all can subscribe through there. Right now you can click the download look and listen or download the whole thing. Hope you like it and stay tuned for more from the Henchmen Cast!

Quick Edit:

Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! HenchmencastGod+copy

Video Game Henchmen
Henchmen Cast: Episode 1
Henchmen Cast- Episode 1.mp3
MP3 Audio File
72.6 MB
[Download Here]
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 9:26 pm

LMAO, omg this podcast is HILARIOUS LOL.

SEGWAY SEGWAY SEGWAY! btw, whoever did the opening music is beast. That was the best 8-bit epicness.

"G.I. Joeeeeeee"

"Video Game Henchmen, does not promote racial stereotyping" LOL.

and Sean is just HILARIOUS LMFAO.

"Speaking of Role Models, I played 50 cent."

Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 9:32 pm

LMFAO.

"I HATE YOU FORGOTTENGAMER."
-Lance

This is the best guys, it's so freakin' funny.
Lance is so awkward sounding, Sean is just fucking overdosing me with humor juice, David is just bad-ass, John is an awesome host, Jacob did a beast job at the opening theme, and Evan was the pokemon guru ROFL. What more can you expect!

I really can't wait to listen to more of your stuff!
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 9:35 pm

Oh dude, that Godzilla design. Man, holy shit dude it's so awesome.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 9:36 pm

I'm glad you liked it, even with the whirring fan in the background. The background music was composed by yours truly, it was my first sort of foray into composing any type of 8-bit music, so I was a little nervous about what people would think but I'm glad you liked it. We are looking into getting a new mic so hopefully next podcast we'll be 10x better, audio wise. Also, I submitted the podcast to iTunes, so once they review you will be able to click subscribe through the iTunes Store for all you iTunes users out there. Anyways, thanks for giving it a listen and look forward to a podcast up around probably late Friday or early Saturday. We are aiming to try and record every Friday, so that we can make this thing a weekly show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm

I like how the fan gets intense in the end part, then you guys pause then it disappears LOL.

I can't even decided which one was my favorite part

Heres a couple:

When Jacob was imitating that dude from E3 NN2 Guy:

"NINETY NINE NIGHTS TWO, OKAY NUMBER 1 NINETY NINE NIGHTS TWO HAS AWESOME COMBAT....ONE MIRRION TROOPS. (EXTRA LOL SAUCE.) THE COMBAT IS NOT HACK AND SLASH IT'S EXTREME HACK AND SLASH. EXTREEEEEEEEME."

and Sean's part where he was talking about the 50 Cent Game:

"and he snaps his neck like that, like it's a Nutcracker her something" LOL

"Where's the crime lord?! Well, fifty I think you might know that he's in DA CLUB" LMFAOOO.

Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 9:51 pm

I also like how Lance's voice gets so high pitched. LOL
Back to top Go down
Otter
Unranked
Unranked
Otter

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 10:01 pm

David: I'm just gonna jump right in to what I've been waiting to talk about, I have been waiting to hear Evan's pokemon segment.

John: We're not even done with Lance's Transformers.

Lance: THANKS

LMFAOOOOOO. That cracked me up so bad.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 10:38 pm

So, I downloaded your cast and put it in my Ipawd and man the cover art is so beautiful I can just stare at it all day! but seriously guys if you keep doing this cast man you'll get a lot of viewers because this is just hilarious. You guys are like different little characters all jumbled up in 1 box and nobody knows what to expect. But, I really love it a lot although the link in the thread isn't really working so I had to go get it on the main site.
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 10:41 pm

Can you guys guess what song or what game influenced the podcast theme music?
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 10:43 pm

Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 10:44 pm

So, I heard from a little bird that VGH was having a podcast so I dropped by and took a listen and that's some refreshing stuff you guys have! I love the artwork as well!
Back to top Go down
Francophone
Unranked
Unranked
Francophone

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySat 10 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

Podcast très drôle, merci de mentionner mon nom dans lui ! Je manque cet emplacement, je signalerai plus mais trop occupé avec l'école. Désolé !
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 1:15 pm

Francophone wrote:
Podcast très drôle, merci de mentionner mon nom dans lui ! Je manque cet emplacement, je signalerai plus mais trop occupé avec l'école. Désolé !

Heureux vous avez aimé le podcast , et il est bon de vous entendre à nouveau Francophone. Very Happy

I hope that is right.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

Hey Francophone is back!
Back to top Go down
asdfghjkl
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
asdfghjkl

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 1:47 pm

Very interesting podcast, I enjoyed every bit of it. I was listened to it from begin to end and didn't even noticed that 2 hours a 30 minutes passed by already. Very good, can't wait for next weeks.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 1:55 pm

Hey Francophone, welcome back!

and greetings ASDFGHJKL!
Back to top Go down
Francophone
Unranked
Unranked
Francophone

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 5:26 pm

Ragnarok95_Kurt wrote:
Francophone wrote:

Heureux vous avez aimé le podcast , et il est bon de vous entendre à nouveau Francophone. Very Happy

I hope that is right.

Désolé, je ne
comprends pas ce que vous attachez pour dire! Êtes-vous à l'aide d'un
traducteur ?
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 5:53 pm

Francophone wrote:
Ragnarok95_Kurt wrote:
Francophone wrote:

I hope that is right.

Désolé, je ne
traducteur ?

Busted LOL.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 5:54 pm

LMAO FRENCHPWN3D
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptySun 11 Jul 2010, 5:57 pm

Francophone wrote:
Ragnarok95_Kurt wrote:
Francophone wrote:

I hope that is right.

Désolé, je ne
traducteur ?

content vous avez aimé le podcast, et c'est bon entendre de vous encore Francophone. Very Happy

If it doesn't work this time then i give up on free translators....
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptyMon 12 Jul 2010, 4:25 pm

I am liking the feedback!
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! EmptyWed 14 Jul 2010, 7:12 am

I had a quick listen to the podcast last night, and I got to say you guys have some funny shit going on in there. I really can't wait to her the next one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!   Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Henchmen Cast - Episode 1 is UP!
Page 1 of 1