Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox 360: Hacks?

Go down 
+6
Rob_Keyes
Zombie Toast
MenstrualGravy
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Jacob
GamerKid
10 posters
AuthorMessage
GamerKid
Unranked
Unranked

Xbox 360: Hacks? Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:32 pm

Are there any actual xbox 360 live hacks or is it just the bull crap prestige private stuff. I have been getting so annoyed lately by my inability to kill people anymore. Yeah whatever I don't want to hear it....... I know how to play. But here are some specific ones that seem to stand out. I set a claymore at top of staircase in a good angle so you cant just pass it. the dude sets it off nothing I register a hit but he lives and of course kills me lol. but then i go directly to the SMALL room he is in launch a tube on his ass and he snipes me. The kill cam of him killing me shows the dang round hitting next to him. SO what the hell does this guy have. It was on a barebones pro server. he didn't just spawn and this happened a couple of times with the same person. he had much higher score but if you cant die then I understand this. I had stopping power pro also. This has happened on different servers usually just the 1 or 2 guys that are invisible. so IS there any actual hacks out there or are they just lucky.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:45 pm

Could just be pure random luck. MW2 is a great game, but it certainly isn't without its glitches and mods. I personally don't know of any "impervious to damage" glitches, so I'm not too sure what happened to ya man. Also, we don't really want to promote glitching/modding/hacks on our forums, so as long as you're just wondering what it was that's fine. We don't really want people telling others how to hack their systems/games on here, if you do that you've got a good chance of getting banned.

Anyways, welcome to the forums GamerKid!
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:46 pm

At first I thought you were going to ask how to hack for yourself so I had this giant rant prepared, but no there aren't any hacks for MW2. The only thing that is even close is on the PS3 where you can download someone's save file and load it up on your own PS3 to get lvl 70 tenth prestige pretty much instantly. The people you've been having problems with are probably just lucky. Also they could be the hosts which unfortunately tends to give people an unfair advantage.
Back to top Go down
MenstrualGravy
Unranked
Unranked
MenstrualGravy

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:50 pm

There are hacks? Atleast there were..there have been a couple different times where I've joined a game and everyone was literally flying around the map really really really fast.

As far as this issue, it could be lag as stupid as it sounds.
Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:51 pm

There are still private match lobbies that people can hack and give anyone that joins crazy mods. Aimbot, god mode, force host, walking AC-130, bullshit like that. I've looked into them and most are donation/pay to get in and all the mods you get you lose when you turn your Xbox off.
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:52 pm

Zombie Toast wrote:
There are still private match lobbies that people can hack and give anyone that joins crazy mods. Aimbot, god mode, force host, walking AC-130, bullshit like that. I've looked into them and most are donation/pay to get in and all the mods you get you lose when you turn your Xbox off.

That's the first time, I have ever heard of such technique. I guess Hackers and Modders are getting smarter and smarter earning themselves a little bit of profit for some game.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:58 pm

Oh Kurt should have a thing or two to say on this thread.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:06 pm

I've seen my brother get into a lobby where it gave all of his guns laser sights and infinite ammo. There are definitely still hacks out there, you just have to know where to look and who to ask.
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:14 pm

But, that's just poor sportsmanship :-\
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:16 pm

I'm definitely not saying it's right Left4DeadFan, I was just saying that it is out there, sadly, and people are gonna use it if it's available.
Back to top Go down
Outlawed
Unranked
Unranked
Outlawed

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 2:25 pm

That's why you shouldn't play MW2.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? EmptyMon 02 Aug 2010, 5:21 pm

Outlawed wrote:
That's why you shouldn't play MW2.

agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360: Hacks?   Xbox 360: Hacks? Empty

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360: Hacks?
Page 1 of 1