Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced  Empty
PostSubject: Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced    Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced  EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 12:38 pm

They seem a lot like the achievements from the first one.

NOTE THAT THERE ARE ACHIEVEMENTS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT SPOIL THE STORY OF DEAD RISING 2 AND MAYBE DEAD RISING: CASE ZERO

http://www.360sync.com/2010/08/02/exclusive-dead-rising-2-achievements
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced    Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced  EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:32 pm

Good find Kurt, though honestly all those Achievements look the exact same as the ones from the last game which is kind of a let down.
Back to top Go down
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced    Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced  EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 2:40 pm

VGH_Evan wrote:
Good find Kurt, though honestly all those Achievements look the exact same as the ones from the last game which is kind of a let down.

yeah i know, i was kind of let down to when i was reading them. and i love how they are all 20g's again
Back to top Go down
VGH_Sean
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Sean

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced    Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced  EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:40 pm

Well there are a few new ones. I mean one of the reasons that the first game is so great is the off the wall crazy achievements. As long as there is no more Transmissionary I'll be happy screwing around getting all of these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced    Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising 2 Achievements Announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: