Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley Empty
PostSubject: New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley   New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 5:48 pm

I've never been a big Weezer fan, but I am a huge LOST fan, and this is just downright hilarious, and possibly genius. I guess the Weezer frontman had taken a picture with Jorge Garcia after hanging out with him for a while, and they just decided to use it for their next album cover because they liked his face/smile so much. They are also titling the album "Hurley", because it would've been called "the Hurley album" either way by everyone else. I think this is pretty funny and it's a great way to advertise an album to a broader audience, even though it has nothing to do with Jorge Garcia or LOST.

New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley Hurley452

Link to the article - http://www.tvovermind.com/abc/lost/new-weezer-album-cover-stars-losts-hurley/27989
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley   New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 6:42 pm

Haha, that's priceless.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley   New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley EmptyMon 09 Aug 2010, 8:06 pm

That album is for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley   New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:07 pm

LMAO, oh weezer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley   New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley Empty

Back to top Go down

New Weezer Album Cover Features LOST's Hurley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Miscellaneous :: Music-
Jump to: