Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 3?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:12 pm

Does anybody know when this is even going to come out, or even if Square Enix has one planned? I know that they came out for a few on PSP and DS but it is just not the same as the main story line with Sora.

Isn't it about time for a new one?
Back to top Go down
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

I forgot somewhere, but I read that KH3 depends on FINALFANTASYVERSUSXIII's release date. Given that VERSUSXIII will have a similar battle system to the Kingdom Hearts series. So, don't expect it anytime soon unless they do some sort of REAL surprise at TGS in Tokyo next month...or maybe Gamescom in Germany.

but definitely not this year.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 11:37 pm

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Ugh
Back to top Go down
Maggieeeee
Unranked
Unranked

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:34 am

It was about time for KH3 like 3 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Maggieeeee
Unranked
Unranked

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 8:34 am

Btws...it's Evan, I always forget that Maggie has her own account.
Back to top Go down
MenstrualGravy
Unranked
Unranked
MenstrualGravy

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:39 am

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts 3 just needs to get with the times.
Back to top Go down
shivertimbermike
shivertimbermike

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

Do you think they are gonna even make another sequel to the original kingdom hearts series?

Since i've heard rumors about this next game having different storylines, characters, etc., I am thinking Square Enix is following the Final Fantasy concept (since they always start out with a different story during each video game, accept for Final Fantasy X-2 with Yuna) I was hoping that they would consider making Kingdom Hearts IV another sequel to The first 2 (since we didn't see a lot of work going on between the romance of kairi and sora and we also don't see a lot about after they get back on destiny islands...)

Do you guys know if they are considering a sequel to the first two or if they are making the series like a storybook like Final Fantasy.

Either way, I know the Kingdom Hearts Series will keep the fans, and the newbies, craving more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 3?    Kingdom Hearts 3?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: