Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What will we be expecting in the near future?

Go down 
+4
Superdave513
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_John
Rob_Keyes
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

What will we be expecting in the near future? Empty
PostSubject: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 8:09 pm

Well, I guess I shouldn't think ahead because you guys are just starting out but what do we expect from you guys in the near future? Would there be featured content? perhaps contests or any fun events?
Back to top Go down
VGH_John
VGH_John

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 8:35 pm

So Lance says as Project Manager this is my area. Umm as it stands right now we are planning on doing Live Streams via Justin.TV. Jacob and I went to Radio Shack today and got all the components to get it up and running, he will post when and where to watch it later this week. (Still have some lag tests to do). Podcasts will be done next week, this will be Jacob, Sean, and my second attempt at a podcast and we have learned a lot since our failed attempts in the past. (Like how to stay on topic). We are waiting for Evan to get back from his vacation to do that. But in the future maybe in a month or so you might see a post about us playing through a game in one sitting (marathoning) or maybe a community play session? I will have to figure that out when everyone feels comfortable enough with what we are doing now. At the moment Jacob is the only one who is able to live stream but around christmas I should have all the components to entertain. I will just have to stick to making youtube videos at the moment. Which brings me to my next point. Youtube. We will be making a youtube account and will either be throwing up videos that we enjoy or that you wish for us to put up from our live streams...
cheers
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:19 pm

Sounds good! I can't wait for all these podcasts and videos. It will give me something to listen to when I am at school.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:27 pm

I'm excited! albino
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySat 26 Jun 2010, 11:41 pm

Dudes, that's a tight itinerary you guys have. I'm expecting it would be fun! Can't wait to see what you guys have to bring to the table!
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 12:50 am

Looking forward to seeing all this!
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 10:42 pm

Sounds like fun, I can't wait to watch your live feeds and video.
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 11:29 pm

Well, since you guys are just starting I think you guys have a hefty load of work ahead of you. (That's what she said.)

So, I wish you guys luck and support Smile.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptyThu 01 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

I really want to apologize. For the last 4 weeks, I've been home for 1 so I haven't been able to give the time and dedication to the site as I would like too.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:01 am

VGH_Evan wrote:
I really want to apologize. For the last 4 weeks, I've been home for 1 so I haven't been able to give the time and dedication to the site as I would like too.

Oh, it's all good in the hood.
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 8:24 pm

Can't wait for the podcast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will we be expecting in the near future?   What will we be expecting in the near future? Empty

Back to top Go down

What will we be expecting in the near future?
Page 1 of 1