Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Website, New VGH.

Go down 
+2
Left4DeadFan
Superdave513
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

New Website, New VGH. Empty
PostSubject: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

Hey Guys, just a quick update for people who do not know! The new website is up with a few words from the Editor-in-Chief himself.

Quote :
Dear friends, visitors, members, and viewers!
Welcome to the new videogamehenchmen.com! Let us know what you think by leaving a comment below or e-mailing me here.

During this very important transitional time in our industry, Video Game Henchmen must focus on designing our future. Our essential roles as video game information journalists has never been important until now.

Video Game Henchmen will now be a dynamic representation of our evolving organization. It will be inclusive as well as exclusive. It will be multi-platformed. It will be aggressively forward-looking as well as unique, regularly-updated content will be at the core of what we will do to ensure our viewers attention.

Here at VideoGameHenchmen.Com we hope to:

* Inspire with creative work from innovators around the world, and inspirational thoughts from other gaming platforms.
* Inform with tips, tricks, best practices, news, and up-to-date information regarding the latest in the industry.
* Provoke as we challenge conventional thinking by offering fresh points of view towards the gaming world.

What can you expect on the new VideoGameHenchmen.Com?

* Fresher content:You’ll notice much of the site has been refreshed and the Update blog has been merged with our homepage.
* Regular regional updates: Our VGH staff will be hard at work to give you up to date news with regional facts, and stats within the industries finest companies and global manufacturers.
* New voices: We’ll have regular featured columnists and guest writers here and there giving us further input and fresh new outlook regarding today's latest gaming news and reviews.
* More soon: And, keep checking back during the coming weeks, we will be launching more features and functionality, including translated content, searchable databases and free tools.

Big thanks:
Already, a team of talented individuals have worked through the week to get the site launched. Among them:

Content: I couldn't thank the VGH crew enough to check the content, and work in the main site and without them this site would have been in shambles. I really appreciate what they do no matter how hard the situation gets, or how tight the budget goes. No matter what happens, I know the VGH crew will get through it no matter what and I appreciate having a strong crew behind this project. I cannot express my gratitude and I hope nothing but the best for the future.

All-around support: With our new forums, updated we have had more users and more volunteers to help give us honest opinions and regular reports on what is going on with the site and I appreciate all those who gave us input regarding several bugs and issues the site had to deal with. Thank you so much in giving us a hand to help our site and community grow for the better.

Finally, as this is a work-in-progress, please bear with us while we continue to fix bugs, add new features and transition old parts of the site.

Thanks! and Enjoy the new site.
Lance Go
VideoGameHenchmen.Com
Editor-In-Chief

And in return, I would like to say in behalf of the moderators we got VGH's back 110% all the way. No matter what happens, we got your back guys!
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 10:33 pm

Aw, those are kind words from our incredible Lancelot. I wish VGH more power Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptySun 15 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

You gonna make me shed a tear Dave. *group hug* Seriously though, thanks for stickin' with us guys, you have no idea how much your support has helped, and a big shout out to Lance, who pretty much designed this whole new website without having any prior experience whatsoever. The man's a MACHINE! Thanks again for all the support guys!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
FairXChange
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FairXChange

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 10:10 am

I really like the new website, and actually surprised to see Kane and Lynch 2 advertising. You guys are getting big time!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 5:37 pm

LOL, it's not really advertising. Lance just made the background of the website Kane and Lynch 2, to let everyone know that it is coming out tomorrow. We aren't getting paid for it or anything, just kind of a free advertising letting everyone know that the game is being released. So, unfortunately, we are still very independent, and aren't makin' any monies. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyMon 16 Aug 2010, 6:00 pm

VGH_Jacob wrote:
LOL, it's not really advertising. Lance just made the background of the website Kane and Lynch 2, to let everyone know that it is coming out tomorrow. We aren't getting paid for it or anything, just kind of a free advertising letting everyone know that the game is being released. So, unfortunately, we are still very independent, and aren't makin' any monies. Very Happy

ROFL, OH LANCE. New Website, New VGH. 300px-718smiley.svg
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 11:27 am

DUDE THE NEW MAFIA 2 LAYOUT LOOKS PIMP. I ALSO LIKE THE MUSIC INFACT, I GO TO YOUR WEBSITE JUST TO LISTEN TO IT. I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:01 pm

Dude I am digging this VGH radio. It's so awesome, as usual another great idea by the VGH crew. Your website is starting to look ridiculously awesome even though you guys are an independent venture. YAY!
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:30 pm

Sh-Boom, Sh-boom!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 12:43 pm

Dude, I love the new layout as well! Lance is on the ball with this Mafia 2 design, way to go Lance! The song is just so catchy Hey Nany Ding Dong... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 1:43 pm

LOL. I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT p_p
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 5:43 pm

Holy crap, I got scared when I opened the new site. I had my volume so loud it almost scared the 1920's out of me. The site looks good though!
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:31 pm

SHBOOM SHBOOM!
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 12:09 pm

DUDE TODAY IS EVEN BETTER THIS BAYONETTA SONG IS LIKE AFKAWOKAWOJAW.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. EmptySat 21 Aug 2010, 12:13 pm

Dude when I heard that I was like LANCE FTW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Website, New VGH.   New Website, New VGH. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Website, New VGH.
Page 1 of 1