Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting

Go down 
+5
Superdave513
Claustrophobic Clown
BlackKnight
Zombie Toast
Forgotten_Gamer
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting Empty
PostSubject: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:47 am

I'm on this guy's side. Whoever is playing as Sagat needs a swift punch to the face.

Back to top Go down
Zombie Toast
Zombie Toast

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 9:59 am

To be fair, whoever is playing as Sagat is actually a ho' ass cheatin' ass hohoho. The Tigerrr-tigerrr-tigerrr-tigerrr-tigerrr nonsense would drive me berserk too.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:04 am

And that's one reason I refuse to play online games is because it's inevitable that no matter how sound the game may seem someone is ALWAYS exploiting a glitch and/or cheat and it ruins the online experience for everyone. This motherfucker right here just needs to go back to grammar school and broaden his vocabulary. Our society is dwindling rapidly and it's shit like Hip Hop Harry that's going to kill us all.
Back to top Go down
Claustrophobic Clown
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Claustrophobic Clown

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:06 am

LMAO... ho ass hohoho... I'll have to remember that one for future use online. But honestly, what a waste of energy getting that pissed off over some online douche like that (the Sagat player). The dude in the video seems like a cool person to hang out with... maybe smoke a blunt?
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:17 am

And I thought the Michael Strahan college tapes were great when they originally hit the web but I gotta say this new remix is top notch! I remember the original when all he said was "stupid white kid" and now its non-stop "bitchin' n hoe'in".

Great find!
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:21 am

Sigh.... we are beyond doomed.
Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:30 am

Left4DeadFan wrote:
Sigh.... we are beyond doomed.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
AnttiApina
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
AnttiApina

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:37 am

people used to say good shot all the time. It's like hey i ain't playing basketball here.
Back to top Go down
Sagamore
Unranked
Unranked
Sagamore

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 10:08 pm

LOL, that's pretty funny. I'm sure people say that a lot when playing FPS games. I never really rage like that but I do sometimes whisper to myself bad stuff. There is a lot that factors in a game, and losing. Either you suck, or your connection sucks, or you just suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting   Ho' ass cheatin' ass bitch ass Street Fighting Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1