Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   Empty
PostSubject: Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3     Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:28 am

Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   500x_tokyo_jungle
Quote :

Lions, tigers and... pomeranians will run wild in the streets of a deserted Tokyo in Sony's newest PlayStation 3 exclusive, Tokyo Jungle, a most unusual concept revealed in the newest issue of Famitsu magazine.

Tokyo Jungle takes place in a deserted, futuristic Japan, in which the city has transformed into a vicious wildlife wasteland. Developed by the PlayStation C.A.M.P. team, Tokyo Jungle will be stuffed with realistic looking animals to control and pit against each other—elephants, crocodiles, cheetahs, porcupines, chickens, ostriches and much, much more.

The game will spin a post-apocalyptic yarn that explains how, in the year 20XX, mankind has all but disappeared from the planet, leaving behind toy dogs and race horses to fend for themselves.

We really, really, really hope this will be playable at Tokyo Game Show in September. This looks wild.

Seems pretty cool.

Source: http://kotaku.com/5627010/tokyo-jungle-brings-a-post-apocalyptic-wildlife-war-to-ps3
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3     Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 10:43 am

Looks neat. Reminds me of Jumanji in a way.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3     Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 11:14 am

Forgotten_Gamer wrote:
Looks neat. Reminds me of Jumanji in a way.

Yeah, it also kind of reminds me of the I Am Legend, with all the lions and deer running around, but of course minus all the zombies and Will Smith. I really want to see more of this game, being the big post-apocalyptic fan that I am, and I just hope they do some really cool and interesting stuff with it. Guess we'll have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3     Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   EmptyWed 01 Sep 2010, 4:14 pm

This looks pretty cool, I wonder what characters you get to play as. Seems very Okami real-life-ish.
Back to top Go down
Sagamore
Unranked
Unranked
Sagamore

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3     Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 10:09 pm

I listened to the podcast, and they talked about this a little bit and I thought it looked pretty cool but with the images they are releasing no one can really know whats up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3     Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3   Empty

Back to top Go down

Tokyo Jungle Brings A Post Apocalyptic Wildlife War To PS3
Page 1 of 1