Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

Go down 
+4
VGH_Evan
Left4DeadFan
VGH_Jacob
TheMostEffectual
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMostEffectual
Unranked
Unranked
TheMostEffectual

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  Empty
PostSubject: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

Anyone getting it? I'm hearing good things, but some feedback would be much appreciated.

Reviews so far:

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions Meta Critic Review

I would post a VGH review, but I don't see any. So this will do Razz.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:46 pm

As much as we would like to play the game, I think we're all saving up for the bigger games this year. I would really like to play it, but I just can't dish out 60 bucks at the moment. Hopefully it will drop in price soon, as terrible as that sounds.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 9:55 pm

VGH is known to be cheap, anyways LOL.

but probably a rent for me. Too many other games keeping me occupied right now.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:04 pm

Lol thanks L4Dfan, though he is right. As much as I love all things comic book related, there are so many good games coming out soon that 60 bucks for spidey is a lil much. However I for sure will get this game sometime in the future, how far though is the question.
Back to top Go down
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:06 pm

I'm a fan of Spidey, but not his games.
Back to top Go down
Superdave513
DONATOR
DONATOR
Superdave513

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 10:34 pm

Thinking on it, all the open world stuff some Spiderman games did wasnt that great. Unless you were on a simple mission that had you outside, the stuff was pretty bare bones at times. And most of the actual good missions had you going into a building.....and then you arent exactly able to websling effectively there.

I really wanna play this though.
Back to top Go down
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyWed 08 Sep 2010, 11:35 pm

When I was watching previews for this game, I thought it was kinda cool how they have different spidermans and like different kinds of gameplay for it. But, like other people have said other games are coming out and money is tight everywhere around.
Back to top Go down
FightingCanucks
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FightingCanucks

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  EmptyMon 13 Sep 2010, 1:20 am

It really looks interesting, eh. Sadly, Money has to go off to better things such as Halo: Reach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions    Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: Platform Exclusive Forums :: Cross-Platform Game Discussion-
Jump to: