Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epic Fail Guy
Epic Fail Guy

Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach Empty
PostSubject: Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach   Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach EmptyTue 14 Sep 2010, 8:35 pm

OK well i haven't played any of the online yet so i won't be able to say anything about that. But the campaign so far is pretty good, i don't know how close i am to finishing, but i'm about 4 hours into it.

One thing i like about reach is the updated forge. I can't wait to see what people create, since most were able to make pretty amazing maps in halo 3.
(FPoS, GPoS etc Evan, lol)

One thing i don't like about reach is that you can't fly pelicans =/ i really wanted to try it, whether it would make sense or not in campaign or an online game, but falcons are pretty cool too.
Back to top Go down
VGH_David
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach   Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 10:12 am

I've gone through 2 levels so far, and put in a couple hours of multi-player.

So far, I love the game, except for the shield-locks. Those are so annoying.
Back to top Go down
Left4DeadFan
Left4DeadFan

PostSubject: Re: Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach   Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach EmptyWed 15 Sep 2010, 4:28 pm

I really enjoyed Forge, and how much they have improved on it. Other than that, I feel like it's Halo 3 with make-up on. Same concept, same ideas and new improved weapons. I mean Halo 3 wasn't bad, but I was expecting a little bit more. Story on the campaign was pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Evan
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Evan

PostSubject: Re: Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach   Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach EmptyMon 20 Sep 2010, 2:49 pm

I agree with L4D, it's a lot of the same plus some tweaks here and there. I will admit that they substantially improved the leveling up system and abolished that awful system used in Halo 2 and 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach   Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach Empty

Back to top Go down

Likes/Dislikes Halo: Reach
Page 1 of 1