Video Game Henchmen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're cheap and expendable.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?

Go down 
+4
FightingCanucks
Forgotten_Gamer
VGH_Jacob
RawlerBrawler
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RawlerBrawler
DONATOR
DONATOR
RawlerBrawler

Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? Empty
PostSubject: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 6:40 pm

Curiously, where did you guys come up with the name?
It's pretty catchy!
Back to top Go down
VGH_Jacob
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 6:49 pm

You know it was actually Lance's idea, so I'll let him answer this one. I agree, it is very catchy. Actually, now that you mention it, I don't even really know how he came up with the name, so I'm just as curious as you are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.videogamehenchmen.com/
Forgotten_Gamer
Forgotten_Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 7:16 pm

I was also wondering where you guys got your name from. Maybe, Lance was watching way too much Batman or something plus I guess it's time to have the Henchmen's time to shine.
Back to top Go down
FightingCanucks
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
FightingCanucks

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 8:33 pm

I do admit it is pretty gosh darn catchy.

Back to top Go down
Magnum Force
Magnum Force

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 10:41 pm

I thought it was pretty original.
Back to top Go down
BlackKnight
BlackKnight

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 11:12 pm

Creative indeed! Razz
Back to top Go down
Rob_Keyes
DONATOR
DONATOR
Rob_Keyes

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptySun 27 Jun 2010, 11:28 pm

Please tell me it came in a dream like every other brilliant idea there was :-o.
Back to top Go down
VGH_Lance
Administrator
Administrator
VGH_Lance

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010, 12:48 am

Our title is simple and no thought process came to it's making. I, decided to put the word "Video Game" on the title because that is our main premise is that to play video games, and to deliver video game news, reviews, etc. to viewers such as yourselves. The Henchmen part of the title came to me, for it's obvious description. We, as Video Game "Henchmen" will gather information, lists sources, put up reviews, and get you your fair share of Video Game news no matter how much casualties we may suffer. As, our motto states..."We're cheap and expendable."

I hope this answers your question.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://videogamehenchmen.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?   Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where did you guys come up with the name Video Game Henchmen?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Henchmen :: All About VideoGameHenchmen.com :: Who is Video Game Henchmen?-
Jump to: